CHELATED ZINC - 120 veg caps17.00 €Save 4.17 €
IRON BISGLYCINATE - 120 veg caps17.00 €Save 2.98 €
TRI-CHROMIUM 500mcg17.00 €
CHROMIUM PICOLINATE17.00 €Save 0.37 €
GTF CHROMIUM 200mcg - 250 tabs17.00 €
CALCIUM MAGNESIUM VITAMIN D - 120 tabs17.00 €Save 1.78 €
CHROMIUM PICOLINATE17.00 €
CORAL CALCIUM17.00 €
MAGNESIUM CITRATE 200MG17.00 €
L-OPTIZINC 30mg - 100 caps17.00 €
- Favours hydration and repleneshesminerals in sports practice
- Mineral blend that helps maintain physical performance
- With an extra supply of vitamins D and B1
Victory Endurance (Weider) Salt Caps is a dietary supplement that includes a mixture of vitamins and minerals, essential to support sports performance, promote hydration and help replenish lost salts during training.
Main components of Salts Caps:
- Sodium: Belongs to one of the three minerals known as electrolytes. It is the most important since it is essential to help maintain hydration during exercise due to its ability to retain water within the cell. It intervenes in the correct functioning of the musculature.
- Potassium: Another of the three electrolytes. It has an essential role at the intracellular level in the acid-base balance, in muscle contraction and in neuromuscular activity. Helps intracellular water retention.
- Chlorine: It's the last of the three electrolytes. It is essential to maintain water balance since it facilitates fluid absorption.
- Calcium: In addition to having a major role in energy metabolism, muscle contraction and neuromuscular activity, it also has other functions such as favouring nerve conduction and blood coagulation.
- Iron: This mineral is part of the red blood cells since it is the central atom of Hemoglobin, making it essential for oxygen transport.
- Magnesium: It has a role several important processes such as those that have to do with the release of energy (oxidative phosphorylation and glycolysis), in the protein synthesis, the transmission of nerve impulses and electrolyte balance. Magnesium helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Iodine: Iodine plays a very important role in the release of energy, in thyroid hormone production and in the nervous system.
- Copper: This mineral indirectly involved in oxygen transportation as it intervenes in the metabolism of iron. It has an essential role in bone mineralization, in the maintenance of collagen, in the oxidative metabolism of glucose and is also a great antioxidant.
- Manganese: This mineral plays an essential role in tissues rich in mitochondria (brain, liver, pancreas, kidney) and, therefore, for energy metabolism.
- Selenium: It has a great antioxidant power to be part of the Glutathione Peroxidase. It also has an important role in the metabolism of thyroid hormones.
- Thiamin or Vitamin B1: This vitamin is essential in the metabolism of carbohydrates for obtaining energy, for example, in the Krebs cycle.
- Vitamin D: It increases the assimilation of calcium and phosphorus and intervenes in the development and mineralization of bones, muscle function and the immune system.
Nutritional Facts SALT CAPS - 2 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information SALT CAPS - 2 caps|
|Serving size: 1 caps|
|Daily dose: 1 caps|
|Servings per container: 2|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, potassium citrate, gelatin, magnesium oxide, iron (III) pyrophosphate, anti-caking agent (E470b magnesium stearate, E551 silicon dioxide) manganese gluconate, copper gluconate, vitamin B1 (monohydrate thiamin), potassium iodide, sodium selenite, vitamin D (cholecalciferol), colouring (E171 titanium dioxide, E172 iron oxides and hydroxides). May contain traces of lactose, soy, gluten and egg.|
How to take SALT CAPS:Take 1 capsule a day with a glass of water.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.