Thermogenic Fat Burners
500mg of Green Tea with 98% polyphenols, 80%...14.89 €
RASPBERRY KETONE - 60 veg capsPromotes weight loss. With raspberry...10.90 €
EVOBURN - 120 capsMetabolic activator with state-of-the-art...24.90 €
CAFFEINE 200mg - 120 tabs200mg of anhydrous caffeine per tablet.6.90 €
GUARANA EXTRACT 400mg - 120 veg caps400mg per capsule.9.90 €
KRE-ALKALYN HARDCORE - 120 capsEnergizing and thermogenic combination with...
Before 29.90 €
Now 26.90 €Save 3.00 €
GREEN TEA EXTRACTFavours fat-burning. Antioxidant protection.From
BeforeNow 8.90 €
SAFFRON + GARCINIA + GREEN COFFEE 600mg - 30 caps14.89 €
THERMO FUSION - 100 caps23.90 €
THERMO STIM - 60 capsThermogenic matrix of active ingredients. ...19.90 €
X-TRA L-CARNITINE 20x30ml vials-10% + gifts*
Before 24.50 €
Now 22.04 €Save 2.45 €
THERMO SPEED EXTREME - 120 capsHighly effective thermogenic complex.20.90 €
LIPO 6 BLACK ULTRA CONCENTRATE - 60 caps
Before 29.90 €
Now 25.91 €Up to -3.99 €
GREEN COFFEE - 60 caps45% Chlorogenic acid.17.90 €
HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE NEXT GEN - 100 capsCutting edge thermogenic. Strikes fat down...
Before 32.90 €
Now 24.90 €Save 8.00 €
STACKER 4 - 100 capsPowerful thermogenic for the elimination of...
Before 22.90 €
Now 15.50 €Up to -7.40 €
ANIMAL CUTS - 42 packsAnimal Cuts is a thermogenic fat burner....
Before 36.91 €
Now 32.90 €Save 4.00 €
THERMOCUTS - 120 caps-10% + gifts*
Before 17.50 €
Now 15.75 €Save 1.75 €
GREEN TEA - 100 caps12.90 €
FIRE RAID - 90 capsPowerful fat-burning stimulant formula with...28.90 €
LIPO 6 BLACK 120 capsStimulates an extreme fat-burn, Underground...
Before 34.90 €
Now 29.90 €Up to -5.01 €
HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE ELITE - 110 capsSuper-Thermogenic. Extreme energy.
Before 33.90 €
Now 18.30 €Up to -15.60 €
-10% + gifts*
CAFFEINE + TAURINE - 60 capsCaffeine Taurine increases mental and...8.90 €
GREEN TEA - 60 vcapsCamellia Sinensis extract. Very rich in catechins.9.90 €
Thermogenic fat burners can be found among the most efficient products to enhance fat losstype of fat metaboliser to lose body fat. Due to thermogenesis, your body will raise its core temperature and metabolise fat. Thermogenic supplements are fat burners that perform their function thanks to stimulants.
What are thermogenic supplements?
Thermogenics are products designed to increase body temperature, metabolic rate and the amount of calories burned, which means that your body will burn more calories during the day, even while resting.
By increasing the amount of calories burnt, they help to reduce the fat percentage, which is why this type of product is consumed by those looking to lose weight especially.
However, one should take into account that they must always be combined with physical exercise and healthy eating habits to notice the effects.
There are many types of thermogenic supplements on the market. A good product, typically includes a mix of several thermogenic ingredients as well as other active ingredients that enhance fat loss (for example, those with an appetite-suppressing effect, energisers, insulin boosters, etc.).
The following are the most effective thermogenics available on the market:
- Caffeine: Caffeine is without a doubt the main ingredient in many of the weight loss formulas that we find on the market. Caffeine increases the secretion of catecholamines which promotes lipolysis (fat burning), increases energy expenditure (3-7%), and promote fat loss. It also acts as a mild diuretic that helps the body eliminate excess fluids. Caffeine increases alertness, concentration, reduces fatigue and improves reaction time. It improves motivation and even mood.
- Green tea: is one of the most beneficial ingredients for boosting fat burning. The mixture of EGCG and caffeine contained in green tea exerts a thermogenic effect that promotes the use of fats as energy in the body. Green tea additionally has a large quantity of antioxidants that help control the excess free radicals that are released with intense training. It helps regulate blood sugar, reduces cholesterol levels and the risk of cardiovascular disease, among other beneficial properties.
- Guarana: Guarana is a preferred natural extract for improving body composition due to its thermogenic abilities. It also increases energy levels and acts as an appetite suppressant, making it beneficial for controlling hunger and improving satiety.
- Citrus aurantium extract or bitter orange (synephrine): this is another ingredient used in thermogenic formulas. In addition to its remarkable ability to raise body temperature and increase the metabolic rate, bitter orange is effective in reducing appetite which helps you eat fewer calories during the day. It is what is known as an "appetite suppressant".
- Capsaicin: This is an alkaloid that is naturally found in chilies, jalapeno, peppers, pepperoncini, etc. Its thermogenic effect may temporarily increase the basal metabolic rate by around 23%.
A thermogenic product, has no side effects as long as it is consumed in the recommended dosages and by healthy people. However, one may possibly notice some mild side effects (which will depend on the dose, the type of ingredient and on each individual) due to the stimulation of the catecholamine receptors, which accelerates the heart rate and can cause nervousness, headaches, stomach pain, dizziness, and/or insomnia.
Such products usually influence the heart directly. We should keep in mind that they are stimulants that raises the heart rate and can therefore cause possible disturbances. The consumption of thermogenic products is not recommended for those with some type of heart problem, or who have poor circulation, hypertension or who are more likely to suffer from tachycardia, arrhythmia, etc.
Hypertensive people, adolescents, pregnant women, people with glaucoma and those who consume some type of medication for asthmatic bronchitis, antidepressants or with a renal, cardiac or hepatic pathology must refrain from taking this product
These type of supplements are usually taken in the morning, when fasting, or around 30 to 45 minutes before doing sports. You should never take a thermogenic 4-6 hours before going to sleep, given that its effects last several hours. It is of vital importance that you consult your doctor before using a thermogenic product.
We should always check our tolerance to the product by first starting with reduced doses and gradually increasing them, never exceeding the manufacturer's recommended daily dose.
Don't forget that a dosage of 250-300 mg of caffeine a day, or even less, may provoke:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
- Gastrointestinal problems
A dose of 10 - 14g of caffeine can cause death.
The prolonged use of a product containing caffeine can cause withdrawal symptoms.