ACAI BERRY 5:1 1200mg - 120 veg caps14.89 €
MACA 500mg - 120 veg caps11.90 €
ZMA NOW FOODSFrom
BeforeNow 16.90 €
TURMERIC & BROMELAIN - 90 veg caps22.90 €
BeforeNow 22.90 €
KAVA KAVA EXTRACT 250mg - 120 veg caps28.90 €
ASTRAGALUS EXTRACT 500mg - 90 veg caps14.91 €
GRAVIOLA - 100 caps12.90 €
BeforeNow 16.90 €
AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT 175mg - 120 veg caps7.90 €
- Antioxidant formula
- Helps improve health
- Reduces the symptoms of aging (Antiaging Effect)
What is Antioxidant Free Radical Formula?
Antioxidant Free Radical Formula by Solgar is a complex formula that allows to mitigate the effects caused by the free radicals in our body. PhytO2X® is a special blend of natural antioxidants, with the objective of maintaining the ingredients fresh, granting the final product with the maximum quality until it reaches the consumer.
What are the properties of Antioxidant Free Radical Formula?
Free radicals are molecules whose atoms or group of atoms have an unpaired electron with the capacity to pair, which makes it very reactive. These elements travel the organism trying to steel an electron from stable molecules, in order to achieve electrochemical stability. If this phenomenon happens, the molecule that was initially stable becomes another free radical, causing an atomic-level chain reaction within our cells. Although the lifespan of a free radical is of the order of microseconds, that fleeting time is enough for it to react with everything that it is surrounded by, causing great damage to the molecules and cell membranes.
Another effect that they produce on molecules is for them to lose their initial form and function, and thus it is said that the cell dies, weakening the tissue it is located in. The cell's death is a result of toxic substances that will enter the cell through the open pores of the plasma membrane and that subsequently will cause the incapacity for the cells to function properly.
Therefore, to avoid these processes that damage the correct body functions, one valuable remedy will be this product Antioxidant Free Radical Formula, contributing substances that will counteract the effects of the free radials.
Among the compounds that are able to reduce the activity of these unwanted free radicals, are:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid. The studies carried out on this coenzyme show how it is possible to renew the antioxidants in the body by increasing its power. Hence its field of action includes its ability to neutralize the negative effects of free radicals. On the other hand it helps the B vitamins to produce energy from the proteins, fats and carbohydrates of food.
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC). This stable form of the non-essential amino acid L-Cysteine acts as a precursor to glutathione, a substance that produces beneficial health effects and improves metabolic performance by preventing tissue deterioration. Thus, it is of interest for fighting free radicals, which try to destroy cell membranes and DNA, weaken the immune system and cause early aging.
- Lycopene. A carotoid with a potent antioxidant capacity, that mitigates the oxidative effects of the action of free radicals on tissues. Thus preventing cardiovascular diseases, some types of cancer and the general aging of our organism.
Who is this Antioxidant Free Radical Formula for?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes who seek to maintain their state of health and reduce the action of free radicals that are generated as a result of intense physical activity.
- Any person who seeks to maintain and care for their health, especially those who are exposed to certain factors, such as long exposure to sunlight, toxin-laden environments, smokers...
Nutritional Facts ANTIOXIDANT FREE RADICAL FORMULA - 60 caps
|per serviceDaily dose|
|Information ANTIOXIDANT FREE RADICAL FORMULA - 60 caps|
|Serving's size: 2 capsules|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin A (100% beta carotene)||4020µg||502,5|
|Vitamin C (as Ester-C® calcium ascorbate)||200mg||250|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate)||66,7mg||555,5|
|Lycopene (from Natural Tomato)||1mg||++|
|Fitona, phytofluene, and beta-carotene||++|
|Tocotrienols (gamma, alpha, delta and beta)||11mg||++|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||30mg||++|
|Standardized fruit polyphenols (phenolic 10mg [40%] as apple, cherry, plum, nectarine, Granada)||25mg||++|
|Grape Seed Extract||15mg||++|
|Pine Bark Extract (phenolic 9mg [60%])||15mg||++|
|Standardized Ginkgo Biloba (leaf) (4mg flavenol glycosides [24%], 1mg terpene lactones [6%]) Extract||15mg||++|
|Standardized Turmeric Extract (root) (curcuminoids 14mg [93%])||15mg||++|
|Bilberry standardized extract (berry) (3.75 mg anthocyanins [25%])||15mg||++|
|Standardized Green Tea Extract (leaf) (7.5 mg polyphenols [50%])||15mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Emulsifier: E460 Vegetable cellulose, E460i Microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking agents: E572 Vegetable magnesium stearate, E551 Silica, E570 Vegetable stearic acid, Antioxidant: E300 L-ascorbic acid, Colorant: E160ai Beta-carotene|
How to take ANTIOXIDANT FREE RADICAL FORMULA - 60 veg caps:As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules a day, preferably with meals, or as prescribed by medical care professional.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.