Scitec Nutrition is founded in 1996 (almost 20 years ago) wanting to provide a wide range of nutritional supplements of the maximum quality to meet the most demanding needs of both professional and amateur athletes.
Scitec Nutrition is today a consolidated brand, worldwide known by its wide variety and quality levels. It enjoys an ascending path and meets the most demanding international quality controls.
Scitec Nutrition has one purpose, to satisfy consumers because every one of them has a different need, so they need a customised solution.
One of the keys to success of Scitec is its great diversity. It has over 700 product variants and it’s constantly growing, creating formulas with several concentrations, flavours and sizes.
Scitec Nutrition doesn’t have enough just meeting the minimum standards, so they work with the maximum efficiency and responsibility. They are aware that quality makes a difference, and that’s what encourages the company to keep on improving.
Product Range of Scitec Nutrition
Scitec offers the widest range of products in the whole sports nutrition sector:
- Scitec Nutrition: This is the main range and the most extensive. In this range you will find shakes and protein bars, mass gainers, formulas carbohydrate, creatine, amino acids, fat burning, carnitine, vitamins and minerals, joint supplements, etc.
- Muscle Army: This product line with a military theme, represents the daily battle of many athletes to achieve their goals. If you want to be victorious in every workout, join the Muscle Army product line!
- Wod Crusher: This line is aimed at lovers of functional training such as CrossFit. This is a very tough sport, so sports nutrition plays an indispensable role. Therefore, the line bets on the sports performance and includes formulations that meet the demanding needs of these disciplines.
- Head Crusher: This is the most "hardcore" Scitec Nutrition range. It has been created for the disciplined athletes who give everything in each of their workouts.
- Scitec Essentials: This product range includes a multitude of formulas based on vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, plant extracts and other ingredients to promote health and well-being of athletes.
- Clothing and accessories: Scitec Nutrition also includes sports clothing and accessories. You will find a wide range of t-shirts, workout gloves, shakers, sports bags, pill organisers, watches, towels and much more.
Buy Scitec Nutrition Products
On our online HSNstore.com you may find all the Scitec Nutrition products and their brands, as mentioned above (scitec essentials, wod crusher, muscle army, scitec green series), at the best prices on market and with immediate dispatch.
Top sales Scitec Nutrition
Scitec Nutrition Team
Scitec Nutrition sponsors numerous athletes. IFBB Pro champions, NPC Super-heavyweight, WBFF World Champion, Arnold Classic Europe, WABBA World Championship, CrossFit Games, IFBB Bikini Fitness World Cup among others.
Here are some of the sponsored athletes: Shawn Rhoden, Ben Pakulski, Eddie Bracamontes, James Ellis, Krisztián Bereczki, Soran Rashid, Zsuzsanna Toldi, Ádám Darázs, Imre Bodó, Michelle Brannan, Magnea Gunnarsfottir,AnnA-Maria Lacatus, Dóri Bodó, Kornél Bohos, Chris Harnell, Brigitta Békefi, Brigitta Hidasi, Cedric The One McMillan, Brandon Curry, Lacee Kovacs, Scott Dorn, Saad Bouaoud, José Almeida, Béla Kathi, Richárd Obadovics, Hunor Nagy, Margret Gnarr, Jana Majerníková, Sara Back, Etu Sipőcz, Bettu Orbán, János Csuhai, Nicolas Paul, Dia Salamon, Sara Sigmundsdóttir, Fouad Hodd Abiad, Max Charles, Eddie The Savage Abbew, Zoltán Vörös, Hervé Delcorso, Lisa Cheng, Lászl´p Mészáros, Ádám Dudás, Donna Brennan, Christina Vargas, Valeria Ammirato, My Coustels, Vivien Olah, Norbert Illés, Francis Carmont, Manuel Cañadillas, Szimonetta Simon.