- Delicious protein bar
- Enriched with vitamins
- Contains Creatine
- Perfect as a snack between meals
- Available flavors: chocolate, lemon and yogurt
What is Protein Bars?
Protein Bars by Quamtrax is a bar that will serve as a great snack that will contribute to cover the recommended daily amount of proteins in your diet and will help to satiate your appetite between meals.
It is perfect as a natural energy source for athletes and people who have an active life.
What are the properties Protein Bars?
Protein Bars is a light and tasty bar, which supplies our body with 12g of whey protein per unit.
It also contributes 15% of the RDA of vitamins to help us maintain an optimum state of health and a dose of creatine, which contributes to the production of muscle power. (1)
Protein Bars can be a perfect post-workout based on High Intensity Interval Training or HIIT, where the main resource is a phosphagen substrate (ATP energy).
Thanks to its small size it is easy to carry and take with you comfortably in a backpack pocket. It is a great alternative to take as a snack at any time of the day, even before or after training.
Who can benefit from Protein Bars?
- Athletes and/or Sportspeople who want to take care of their diet and need to keep a constant contribution during the day, and to facilitate this job they resort to these types of bars, either as a snack, or even as food prior to a training.
- Anyone looking for a protein snack to eat between meals, and even as a pre/post-workout.
1. Yáñez-Silva A, Buzzachera CF, Piçarro IDC, Januario RSB, Ferreira LHB, McAnulty SR, Utter AC, Souza-Junior TP. Effect of low dose, short-term creatine supplementation on muscle power output in elite youth soccer players. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017 Feb 7;14:5. doi: 10.1186/s12970-017-0162-2. eCollection 2017.
Nutritional Facts PROTEIN BARS 35g CHOCOLATE
|per servingper 100g|
|Information PROTEIN BARS 35g CHOCOLATE|
|Serving size: 1 bar (35g)|
|Daily dose: 1|
|Servings per container: 1|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturates||5,46g|
|of which sugars||9,35g|
|Vitaminas y Minerales||++|
|Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate)||9,10mg||15%|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)||2,70mg||15%|
|Vitamin E (tocopherol)||1,1mg||15%|
|Vitamina B6 (Piridoxina hidrocloruro)||0,30mg||15%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0,25mg||15%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate)||0,21mg||15%|
|Vitamin A (acetate)||0,1204mg||15%|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)||0,0301mg||15%|
|Vitamin H (biotin)||0,02275mg||15%|
|Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol)||0,00075mg||15%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||0,00015mg||15%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Cover with milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, skim milk powder, cocoa paste, whey, anhydrous butter, emulsifier: soy lecithin (22.86%), natural vanilla flavor, aromes) (22.86%), ultrafiltered whey protein, instant calcium caseinate, non-hydrogenated vegetable fat, fructose, wheat flour, defatted cocoa, creatine, cocoa butter, sugar, emulsifier (soy lecithin and polyglycerol polyricinoleate), thickener (E412 guar gum), raising agents (ammonium bicarbonate and sodium bicarbonate ), vitamin complex, sweetener (E951 aspartame). It contains a source of phenylalanine. Contains milk, soy and wheat .|
How to take BARRITA PROTEIN BARS 35g:It can be eaten at any time of the day, being of especial interest between meals, mid-morning, before/after training or as an afternoon snack.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask