EVOBURN - 120 caps
Before 24.90 €
Now 13.70 €Save 11.20 €Save 11.20 €
GREEN TEA 500mg - 120 veg caps
Before 14.89 €
Now 11.91 €Save 2.98 €Save 2.98 €
GREEN TEA EXTRACTFrom
BeforeNow 8.90 €
GUARANA EXTRACT 400mg - 120 veg caps
Before 9.90 €
Now 6.83 €Save 3.07 €Save 3.07 €
GUARANA EXTRACT POWDER 150g
Before 12.89 €
Now 7.10 €Save 5.79 €Save 5.79 €
CAFFEINE 200mg - 120 tabs
Before 6.90 €
Now 4.62 €Save 2.28 €Save 2.28 €
RASPBERRY KETONE - 60 veg caps
Before 10.90 €
Now 8.39 €Save 2.51 €Save 2.51 €
- Promotes fat loss
- With caffeine and green coffee extract
Lean Degree Maximum Strength by PhD is a new formula for fat burning with which you can get rid of that annoying accumulated fat that is so hard to eliminate.
Its unique formula includes ingredients that work synergistically to activate the metabolic processes that lead to weight loss, as well as improving energy and mental focus.
The key ingredients of Lean Degree
- Anhydrous caffeine: Caffeine increases lipolysis and stimulates the burning of fats. It increases physical stamina significantly, reduces fatigue and improves attention and concentration.
- Green tea: A versatile and popular antioxidant, which when combined with synergistic amounts of caffeine, can increase weight loss and energy expenditure at rest. Green tea also has a diuretic effect, therefore it helps reduce fluid retention.
- Phosphatidylserine: Phosphatidylserine has been linked to the ability to reduce mental and physical stress, thus preventing stress-induced muscle loss.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid often used in various formulas to promote fat loss. L-tyrosine is often combined with caffeine in an attempt to produce synergistic results.
- Green coffee extract: Rich in chlorogenic acid, a substance that helps block fat, to avoid it accumulating in the body. Keeping blood sugar levels stable after a meal and reducing appetite.
- L-Carnitine tartrate: L-Carnitine has a very important role within our body that is to act as a fatty acid transporter and introduce them into the mitochondria (which is a cellular structure that is in charge of the production of the energy that the body requires for its functions).
- Dimethlyaminoethanol (DMAE): A hyper-efficient form of choline, a precursor to acetylcholine. It is a good ally of L-carnitine in its function of transport and burn fat.
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion root): Promotes weight loss related to body fluid retention.
Nutritional Facts LEAN DEGREE MAXIMUM STRENGTH - 100 caps
|per serviceDaily dose|
|Information LEAN DEGREE MAXIMUM STRENGTH - 100 caps|
|Serving's size: 2 capsules|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Naranja amarga en polvo (Citrus aurantium) (cáscara)||350mg||++|
|Green Tea Extract (50% polyphenols) (leaf)||250mg||++|
|Green coffee extract||60mg||++|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50mg||++|
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (root)||26mg||++|
|Bioperine® (black pepper extract)||4mg||++|
|Cayenne Pepper Extract (Capsicum annuum)||0,20mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Capsule coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), bitter orange peel, green tea extract, caffeine, L-Carnitine L-tartrate, L-tyrosine, DL-phenylalanine, green coffee bean extract, alpha lipoic acid, dandelion root, black pepper, cayenne pepper extract.|
How to take LEAN DEGREE MAXIMUM STRENGTH - 100 caps:As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules twice a day. Take 1 service (2 capsules) upon waking and the second dose 30 minutes before exercise. Alternatively, take 1 service in the morning and the second portion in the afternoon before 5:00 pm. Due to its high caffeine content do not use after 5pm.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.