- 20g protein per serving
- Only 98 calories and less than 1 g of sugar per serving
- It Includes CLA 234mg, 130mg of L-carnitine and Green Tea Extract 78mg per serving
- Versatile (it can be taken at any time of day)
- Instant mix without lumps.
Lean Whey of Optimum Nutrition is a lean whey protein, the highest quality and one of the most used dietary supplements among athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
The main reason to add Lean Whey to your supplement arsenal is its potential to promote muscle strength and muscle hypertrophy through increased protein synthesis. The key to its efficiency is the high concentration of essential amino acids and BCAA (BCAA) necessary for anabolism and regeneration of muscle tissue.
Lean Whey of Optimum Nutrition provides 20g of whey protein of high quality that can be easily digested and absorbed in the body. Each service provides only 98 calories and is very low in fat and sugars, so it is perfect to promote healthy weight loss.
In addition to being low in calories, Lean Whey also provides a beneficial mix of ingredients that promote weight loss: conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), green tea extract (GTE) and L-carnitine.
- CLA has two ways of interesting performance. On the one hand, it inhibits fat deposition in tissues, especially in the area of ??the abdomen (decreases lipogenesis). Furthermore it facilitates the energy expenditure increasing destruction of fat (lipolysis increase). It helps sports performance and increases lean muscle mass free from fat tissue.
- L-carnitine is an ingredient that transports fatty acids and introduced into the mitochondria, responsible for cellular respiration. Once the fatty acids are found within the cell oxidation of these fats for energy occurs.
- Green tea increases burning fat, reducing body weight. It also reduces the synthesis of LDL cholesterol in the liver.
Nutritional Facts LEAN WHEY 930g CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information LEAN WHEY 930g CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE|
|Cantidad per service||RDA*|
|of which saturates||0,4g||1|
|of which sugars||0,6g||1|
|Safflower oil (Carthamus tinctorius)||312mg||++|
|CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)||234mg||++|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) (leaf)||78mg||++|
|of which Polyphenols||31mg||++|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.