EVOEXCEL - 2Kg
Before 44.90 €
Now 32.78 €Save 12.12 €Save 12.12 €
Before 9.90 €
Now 7.23 €Save 2.67 €Save 2.67 €
EVOWHEY PROTEIN SAMPLE - 30g
Before 1.90 €
Now 1.49 €Save 0.41 €Save 0.41 €
BeforeNow 28.90 €Save 8.62 €
EVONATURAL 2Kg VANILLA
Before 43.89 €
Now 32.04 €Save 11.85 €Save 11.85 €
WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80%From
BeforeNow 8.49 €
MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 85%From
BeforeNow 35.90 €
100% Whey Gold Standard has been the best selling product of protein in the world for many years. 100% Whey Gold Standard is the big bet of Optimum Nutrition (ON) in protein products.
100% Whey Gold Standard is 100% pure whey protein (most products are 90%). Optimum Nutrition has been used mainly isolated whey protein (whey protein isolate) providing 24g of it in each service with only a barely noticeable traces of fat, cholesterol and lactose.
The main features 100% Whey Gold Standard make this product better than any other:
- It contains more isolated whey protein than other conventional products. The whey protein isolate is the source of protein with greater bioavailability and simultaneously the most expensive available.
- It contains the maximum possible percentage of protein per serving.
- Optimum Nutrition has added more hydrolyzed whey peptides Hydrowhey ©, its low molecular weight makes them very easily assimilated by the body.
- 100% Whey Gold Standard contains a mixture of digestive enzymes that facilitate product assimilation by the body
- 100% Whey Gold Standard is suitable for people with lactose intolerance.
- The dissolution is instantaneous and homogeneous, with only a few laps with a spoon is sufficient or a few agitations with a mixer.
- Each serving of this protein will also provide microfractions biologically active of whey protein such as the alpha-lactalbumin glycomacropeptide, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin G, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidases, and several muscle activators and overall growth.
- 4g of Glutamine and Glutamine precursors per serving.
- 100% Whey Gold Standard has also been enriched with 5 g of BCAA (Leucine, isoleucine and valine) per serving.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.