Rich in Omega-3 and Astaxanthin. Promotes...30.90 €
COD LIVER OIL 1000mg - 120 softgelsCapsules of cod liver oil.7.90 €
OMEGA-3 FISH OIL 1,000mgHelps to reduce levels of cholesterol and...From
BeforeNow 2.89 €
ULTRA OMEGA-3 - 120 softgelsOmega-3 550 mg; EPA 330 mg and DHA 220 mg. It...15.90 €
HEALTHY HEART - PACK 2
SUPER OMEGA 3-6-9 1200mgOmega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids
Before 10.51 €
Now 8.40 €Save 3.91 €
OMEGA-3 MD ODOR CONTROLLED
Before 10.90 €
Now 8.72 €Save 3.78 €
SUPER OMEGA EPASuperior quality, molecularly distilled,...
Before 10.89 €
Now 8.71 €Save 6.99 €
ULTRA OMEGA-3Heart health and improved brain activity.
Before 20.90 €
Now 16.72 €Save 7.58 €
NEPTUNE KRILL OIL 500mg - 120 softgelsCardiovascular, antioxidant and joint health...
Before 50.90 €
Now 40.72 €Save 10.18 €
OMEGA 3 MINI GELSOmega-3 fatty acids in small, easy to swallow...
Before 8.90 €
Now 7.12 €Save 3.38 €
ULTRA DHA - 60 capsMaximum concentration of Omega 3 DHADISCOUNT + FREE Gift
Add to Shopping Cart15.99 €
TRI-3D OMEGA - 90 softgelsMolecularly distilled Omega-3 enriched with...
Before 17.90 €
Now 14.32 €Save 3.58 €
ENTERIC COATED FISH OILImprove your health with fish oil. Mercury free.From
BeforeNow 15.90 €
GOLD OMEGA 3 SPORT EDITION - 120 capsSupport for eye health, cognitive and...15.90 €
DHA-500Cholesterol-free Omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and EPA
Before 23.89 €
Now 19.12 €Save 8.58 €
OMEGA-3 MD 1000mgMolecularly Distilled Omega-3. Great...
Before 7.90 €
Now 6.31 €Save 6.18 €
COD LIVER OIL 650mg - 250 softgelsCod liver oil. Source of Omega-3 fatty acids...
Before 14.89 €
Now 11.91 €Save 2.98 €
ANIMAL OMEGA - 30 packs29.90 €
ORGANIC GROUND FLAX AND CHIA SEEDS 150g3.50 €
MONSTER PAK - 60 packets
Before 47.99 €
Now 40.90 €Save 7.10 €
EFA OMEGA 3-6-9
Before 20.50 €
Now 17.42 €Save 5.03 €
COD LIVER OIL - 100 softgels
Before 7.90 €
Now 6.71 €Save 1.19 €
ARTIC PURE KRILL OILFrom
BeforeNow 35.90 €
Omega-3 fatty acids have been investigated in depth in more than 6,000 scientific studies demonstrating its amazing health benefit.
Omega-3 fatty acids are among the essential fatty acids for the human organism. They are essential for cell membranes and have a positive effect on blood circulation, viscosity and blood lipid levels.
Essential fatty acids Omega-3 act as a genuine "all-rounder" and we also protect against inflammation and various neurological diseases.
In addition, Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to the development of the brain and sight of fetuses and newborns.
They are also very good for pregnant women and mothers who are breastfeeding their babies as well as for people with cardiovascular disease, rheumatism and other important inflammatory diseases.
Omega 3 fatty acids are found in small amounts in some vegetable oils, but mostly found in fish (oily fish and seafood) and to a lesser extent, in nuts.
What are Omega-3 fatty acids?
- Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fatty acids and must be ingested daily through food.
- Omega-3 Among the best known include eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
- Omega-3 fatty acids are essential to maintain metabolism in good condition and have a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Among its key properties include a positive effect on the skin, the brain, the musculoskeletal system and the immune system.
- Omega-3 fatty acids reduce the production of pro-inflammatory substances and strengthen mental abilities and vision.
- Foods that provide Omega-3 fatty acids include vegetable oils, flaxseed, rapeseed and soy, and fish with high fat content.
Because of its many properties, Omega-3 fatty acids work on several fronts within the body. One of its main features is to protect cells against premature aging.
Omega-3 fatty acids are very potent antioxidants that can get to cross the blood brain barrier.
Omega-3 fatty acids improve cardiovascular system, reduce triglycerides and increase levels of good cholesterol, HDL. In addition, they improve blood circulation and reduce fatty deposits in blood vessels.
Omega-3 fatty acids reduce pro-inflammatory substances, therefore, are also beneficial for the prevention and treatment of rheumatism, arthritis, psoriasis, eczema and other inflammatory diseases
How Omega-3 fatty acids help you
- Reduces inflammation throughout the body. Therefore, Omega-3 is recommended in cases of allergies, asthma and eczema.
- Decreases triglyceride levels and increase levels of good cholesterol, HDL, reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Reduces the risk of suffering infarcts and any other type of cardiovascular disease, better than any other medication.
- Omega-3s are the best "medicine" available to prevent sudden heart attack.
- Improves the health of cartilage and joints.
- They play an important role in brain development. A Scottish study in children showed that Omega-3 improve mental and visual skills, making smarter children who took Omega-3, compared to those who did not take it.
- May be used effectively for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- Omega-3s improve memory, intelligence level and help prevent the deterioration of any memory that occurs with age.
- Help people suffering from multiple sclerosis.
- Have a key role in the hormonal balance in the body, providing a deeper and more restful sleep, allowing the person feel more energetic and active.
- Reduces blood pressure in a completely natural and without abrupt changes causing drugs. Although the process is slower, the Omega-3 do not have any side effect.
- Reduces the risk of strokes caused by blood clots in the brain.
- Omega-3s are powerful antioxidants and can cross the blood-brain barrier, which makes them the best antioxidants.
- Improves the character, mood and mental disorders.
- Omega-3s are very effective natural antidepressants.
- Improves the conversion of testosterone into DHT.
- Omega-3 support is also effective for treating prostate, breast and colorectal cancer.
- Omega-3 fatty acids improve hormonal levels and health of joints.
- The perfect anti-aging supplement and a fantastic nutritional supplement for athletes, because it accelerates recovery after the toughest workouts .
The positive effects of omega-3 fatty acids on cardiovascular health convinced the "American Association of Food and Drug Administration" (FDA), to the point of making the following statement: "The investigation concludes with the definitive support Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, to reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. "
Omega-3 recommended in the following situations:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Rheumatic diseases
- Skin diseases
- Mellitus diabetes
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prevention of arteriosclerosis, hypertension and dementia
Which foods contain Omega-3?
Fatty fish, such as salmon, herring and mackerel, are high in Omega-3 fatty acids. They are also rich in Omega-3 oils from flaxseed, canola and soybean, which the body can easily convert into Omega-3.
Causes of Omega-3 deficiency
- Severe cardiovascular diseases
- Depression and other neurological disorders
- Increased risk of rheumatic and inflammatory diseases
- Dry, scaly skin
- High blood pressure
- Decreased vision
- A weak immune system
How to take Omega-3
Although there is no exact number, the German Nutrition Society (DGE), recommends taking 0.5 percent, between daily food, in the form of Omega-3 fatty acids to ensure adequate intake. The corresponding amount in a daily diet of 2400 kcal would be to 1.25g in the form of Omega-3 fatty acids.
However, many therapists recommend taking higher doses for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases or inflammatory processes. In these cases the body needs more of Omega-3 fatty acids, which can be taken as dietary supplements.
For who is Omega-3 important?
- People with cardiovascular disease, arteriosclerosis or high levels of blood fat
- Women during pregnancy and breastfeeding periods
- People suffering from rheumatism, arthritis, Crohn's disease or other inflammatory diseases
- People on a low-fat diet
- For diabetics
- People suffering from skin diseases
- People with high alcohol consumption
- Those suffering depression or Alzheimer's disease
Experts on Omega-3
Omega-3 fatty acids reduce the risk of heart attack
According to a study by the "School of Medicine at Harvard" in Boston, with over 45,000 participants with previous heart problems, showed that daily intake of 250 mg of EPA / DHA reduced by 50% the likelihood of suffering a heart attack.
Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce symptoms of atherosclerosis
A clinical study conducted by Dr. Von Schacky affected 233 participants with artherosclerosis showed that taking 6 grams of fish oil concentrate daily for 24 months, detectably reduces atherosclerosis.
Omega-3 side effects
Taken in the recommended dose, Omega-3 fatty acids dietary supplements do not have any side effects or interactions with other nutrients.
However, if you are taking medication, you have a clotting disorder, are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult in advance with your doctor before taking supplements of Omega-3 fatty acids.