Redweiler by Olimp is a formula for taking before training that will boost the performance whilst nourishing the musculature with two important elements:
- Creatine monohydrate
Beta-alanine These ingredients act in synergy generating multiple benefits:
- Improves strength
- Delays acidic action of lactate
- Greater muscle stimulus
Creatine helps to keep full the deposits of ATP, the primary energy for high intensity sub-maximal exertion, while beta-alanine increases the concentration of intra-muscular carnosine, being a tool focused on improving strength and resistance. Redweiler continues with a roll-out of elements that seek to provide service to the athlete and to ensure that he or she can give the very best of themselves during their training session.
Included in the formula is:
- Caffeine, which acts at the level of the central nervous system, with one of its effects being to reduce any appreciation of muscle fatigue, and on the other hand, increase concentration or focus.
- Taurine, is an amino acid involved in regulating hydric levels at physiological level, in other words, capturing cellular sodium and potassium, increasing the generation of neurotransmitters, improving concentration and focus, and with invigorating properties
- L-tyrosine is an amino acid associated with the production of catecholamine, in other words, the hormones that prevail in situations of stress and where one of its effects is to promote the use of fatty acids as energy.
- Extract of cayenne, is a natural alkaloid the action of which is fundamentally to increase the metabolism by stimulating the oxidation of fats, and could therefore serves as fat-burner and also energizing agent.
Nutritional Facts REDWEILER 480g ORANGE SAFT
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information REDWEILER 480g ORANGE SAFT|
|Serving's size: 6g|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|ARMAGEDDON Pump formula||2351mg||++|
|BERSERKES'S Performance Blend||2540mg||++|
|Red FURY Matrix||260mg||++|
|Extracto de pimienta cayena||7mg||++|
|Black Pepper Extract||3mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Beta-alanine, l-arginine alpha ketoglutarate, citrulline malate, creatine monohydrate, sodium citrate, citric acid - acidity correctore, creatine malate, calcium phosphate, flavors, silicon dioxide - anti-caking agent, l-tyrosine, caffeine, acid malic - acidity, acesulfame K, sucralose - sweeteners, nicotinamide - niacin, extract of cayenne pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) extract of black pepper (Piper nigrum L.), Bioperine, thickener - carboxymethylcellulose sodium hydrochloride pyridoxine - B6, thiamine hydrochloride - vitamin B1, dye: beta-carotene.|
How to take REDWEILER:As a food supplement, depending on body weight take the following quantities:<75kg - 1 dose of 6g, 75-90kg - 1 dose of 12g; >90kg - 1 dose of 18g.Take some 30 minutes before training. Add one portion (6g) to 100ml of water. Dissolve the doses of 12 and 18g into 200 and 300ml respectively. Consume immediately after preparing. Possibility of weight gain.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.