Now 6.37€Save 2.12€Save 2.12€
EVOBCAA'S (BCAA'S 12:1:1 GLUTAMINE)
Now 6.50€Save 2.40€Save 2.40€
EVOCHEW - 90 chewable tablets
Now 14.32€Save 5.58€Save 5.58€
BCAA 2:1:1 + VITAMIN B6From
BCAA´S INSTANT 2:1:1
Now 6.59€Save 2.31€Save 2.31€
BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDSFrom
BCAA´S INSTANT 4:1:1
Now 8.06€Save 2.83€Save 2.83€
- Optimal 2:11 ratio of BCAA´s
- They are metabolised within the muscle
- Offers great anabolic support both before and after physical exercise
BCAA Drive Black by Nutrex is a complex based on BCAA´s of unrivalled purity. This complex delivers the amino acids L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine in a perfect 2:1:1 ratio. BCAAs are the amino acids that make up one third of the total protein in the skeletal muscle. During prolonged exercise, BCAAs decompose to produce energy.
This can lead to reduced levels of BCAA within the muscle and, as a result, we need to boost them. Supplementation with BCAA Drive Black before strength/power training can help to improve the synthesis of proteins and reduce to a minimum the degradation of proteins and thereby result on greater muscle gain.
Benefits of BCAA Drive Black by Nutrex:
- BCAAs play an important role in many metabolic processes.
- BCAAs suffer from oxidation during exercise and are an important fuel source.
- Studies have shown that BCAAs are the essential amino acids that stimulate the synthesis of proteins (muscle building) after intense exercise.
- BCAAs can play a key role to increase recovery and/or adaptations from training and workouts.
- BCAAs have potential benefits to increase endurance, strength/power and physical performance.
Nutritional Facts BCAA DRIVE BLACK - 200 tabs
|Information BCAA DRIVE BLACK - 200 tabs|
|Serving's size: 5 tablets|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Ultra Pure BCAA Ratio 2:1:1||5000mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Filler: Maltodextrin E459, Acidity: Dical E341ii, Emulsifier: E460i Microcrystalline cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium E466, Anti-caking agent: E570 stearic acid, magnesium stearate E572, E551 Silicon dioxide, transparent coating.|
How to take BCAA DRIVE BLACK - 200 tabs:Take 5 tablets with 227ml of water or your favourite drink and consume 30 minutes before training.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.