- Prepared with organic coconut oil
- Source of MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides)
- Cold pressed and unrefined
¿What is Coconut Oil?
Coconut Oil by Now Food is a nutritional supplement made of organic coconut oil (Cocos nucifera), a traditional basic food in Asian, African and Pacific islands diets, used in ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years.
What are the properties of Coconut oil?
This supplement has been extracted from coconut oil through a non-refining cold-press procedure that does not includes any type of solvent in the whole manufacture process.
Coconut oil does not contain trans fat and it's rich in MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) such as lauric acid (C12) and caprylic acid (C8).
These fatty acids are less likely to get stored as fat in our body than other fatty acids. MTC's are very often used by athletes due to their capacity to help fat-loss processes and enhance physical performance.
Who can benefit from Coconut Oil?
- Athletes and active people looking for extra energy at the same time as promoting fat burn during exercise.
Nutritional Facts VIRGIN COCONUT OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels
|Information VIRGIN COCONUT OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels|
|Serving's size: 3 softgels|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturates||2,5g||13|
|of which trans||0g||++|
|of which polyunsaturated||45mg||++|
|of which monounsaturated||175mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Organic coconut oil, Softgel capsule (Thickener: E441 gelatin, Stabilizer: E422 glycerine, water). No sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, seafood or preservatives. Organic Certified by Quality Assurance International.|
How to take VIRGIN COCONUT OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels//1718:As a nutritional supplement, take 3 softgels 2 or 3 times a day with meals.
- Beneficios del CocoEl coco (Coco nucifera L) es un fruto miembro de la familia Arecaceae propio de las islas de clima tropical...
- Suplementos de Aceite de CocoEl coco es una fruta con un elevado contenido en grasas (33g/100g) de los cuales casi 30g son de grasas saturadas...
- Triglicéridos de Cadena Media (MCTs)Los triglicéridos de cadena media han estado disponibles para uso clínico desde hace años...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.