Selenium is an essential oligoelement that the body obtains through diet and water. Selenium is found in abundance in crabs, liver, fish and wheat. Selenium has diverse functions, such as helping to produce special proteins, called antioxidant enzymes, which play a fundamental role in the prevention of cellular damage.
Benefits of selenium:
- Powerful antioxidant: helps to prevent ageing, as it helps to eliminate free radicals.
- Protects against cardiovascular diseases.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Helps to prevent cancer.
- Improves the elasticity of tissues and protects them.
- Favours the good working order of the liver.
- Helps to improve condition of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Helps with exercise and muscle function.
- Favours the elimination of urea and uric acid.
- Prevents cataract problems.
- It is important in male fertility as it intervenes in the formation of spermatozoids.
Nutritional Facts SELENIUM 200mcg - 90 caps
|Information SELENIUM 200mcg - 90 caps|
|Serving's size: 1 veg cap|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, preferably with meals.|
How to take SELENIUM 200mcg - 90 veg caps//1485:As a food supplement, take 1 capsule a day, preferably with food.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.