OMEGA 3 MINI GELS
Before 8.90 €
Now 7.12 €Save 1.78 €Save 1.78 €
FENUGREEK 500mg - 100 veg caps
Before 6.90 €
Now 5.52 €Save 1.38 €Save 1.38 €
OMEGA-3 FISH OIL 1,000mgFrom
BeforeNow 2.89 €
CALCIUM & MAGNESIUM - 120 softgels
Before 11.90 €
Now 9.53 €Save 2.37 €Save 2.37 €
SOY ISOFLAVONES - 120 vcaps
Before 30.90 €
Now 24.72 €Save 6.18 €Save 6.18 €
Before 7.90 €
Now 6.31 €Save 1.59 €Save 1.59 €
MENOPAUSE SUPPORT - 90 caps
Before 16.90 €
Now 13.52 €Save 3.38 €Save 3.38 €
LECITHIN GRANULES 454g
Before 14.91 €
Now 11.92 €Save 2.99 €Save 2.99 €
BeforeNow 2.89 €
COLLAGEN PINK SPECIAL WOMANFrom
BeforeNow 14.89 €
Krill Oil is known for its unique profile of fatty acids, as well as for its rich content in antioxidants. Krill oil is the only marine oil that combines omega-3 and 9 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants, three fundamental substances to ensure the human body operates correctly and remains healthy.
The benefits of Krill oil lies in the synergy of its components, which makes it a great dietary supplement beneficial for a multitude of health problems, as diverse as premenstrual syndrome, hypercholesterolemia or joint pain.
- Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) A lack of omega-3 fatty acids in the diet in the majority of people is starting to become alarming and is contributing silently to the manifestation and aggravation of many degenerative, cardiovascular and inflammatory diseases... The body needs to maintain a balance of omega-3 and omega-6, and with our diets we ingest too many omega-6 fatty acids which can impact general health. Krill oil will help you to keep these levels regulated. Omega-3 fatty acids regulate triglyceride and cholesterol levels in the blood, and actively work on inflammatory and immune responses, as well as in brain function and the central nervous system.
- Phospholipids Phospholipids are cells in the body which are the principal components of the membranes and actively work in a multitude of processes of all types. Krill oil provides phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol and phosphatidylethanolamine. These nutrients play very important roles in the correct working order of the heart, the memory, the muscles, mood and sleep.
- Antioxidants (Vitamin A, E, flavonoids and Astaxanthin) The job of antioxidants is to neutralize free radicals, a type of unstable molecules that are produced daily in our bodies. The way they act consists in joining to said unstable molecules to couple with their electrons, which prevents them from reacting with other molecules vital to our body, and consequently to prevent all the diseases they can cause (tumours, diabetes, cardiovascular problems and degenerative diseases).
The Astaxanthin it contains is the pigment responsible for the red-orange colour of Krill. It is a powerful carotenoid produced by plankton and diverse types of algae ingested by the Krill. Experts confirm that the effects produced by this carotenoid are more powerful than beta carotene, lutein and lycopene.
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Improves cardiovascular health.
- Improves concentration, memory and learning.
- Keeps the joints healthy.
- Stabilizes glucose levels.
- Halts the effects of ageing.
- Helps brain function and the nervous system.
- Protects the cell membranes.
- Reduces cholesterol and lipid levels in the blood.
- Contributes to the good working order of the diverse organs and tissues.
- Improves painful period pains and premenstrual symptoms.
- Optimizes the immune system.
- Regulates mood.
- Improves skin health.
- Improves benign prostatic hypertrophy and the andropause.
- Prevents damage caused by free radicals.
- Improves general health and the sensation of energy and wellbeing
Nutritional Facts NEPTUNE KRILL OIL 500mg - 120 softgels
|per serviceDaily dose|
|Information NEPTUNE KRILL OIL 500mg - 120 softgels|
|Serving's size: 2 softgels|
|Amount per serving|
|Neptune Krill Oil (NKO®)||1000mg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||230mg|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||120mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||70mg|
|Ingredients: Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), glycerin.|
How to take NEPTUNE KRILL OIL 500mg - 120 softgels//1626:As a food supplement, take 2 capsules one to three times a day with some food.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.