BeforeNow 1.89€Save 0.37€
GTF CHROMIUM 200mcg - 250 tabs11.90€
SELENIUM 100mcg - 100 tabs6.90€
ZINC 50mg NOW - 100 tabs5.90€
MAGNESIUM CITRATE 227g9.90€
POTASSIUM PLUS IODINE - 180 tabs10.90€
KELP 150mcg - 200 tabs7.90€
POTASSIUM CITRATE 99mg - 180 caps8.90€
Minerals are essential elements for the correct function of the organism. They are deemed to be micronutrients, given that they are necessary in small proportions and their role is vital for carrying out and regulating the diverse internal operation in our body. The quantity of minerals to be consumed will depend on the activity of each person, with most demanding sector being athletes.
Likewise, any other group should know the minimum daily amounts needed of diverse minerals, in order to ensure maintenance of correct state of health. Magnesium is one of the most abundant minerals in the human body, and amongst its notable functions are:
- Structural function, performing this function on the cell membranes and chromosomes, and therefore on the skeleton.
- Production of energy, via its participation in the synthesis of ATP that takes place within the mitochondria.
- Transportation and signalling, as its presence is required for the movement of ions, such as potassium and sodium through the cell membranes, whilst influencing cellular migration, thereby leading to cicatrisation of wounds, for example.
- Support for osteoporosis symptoms, given that it helps to stabilize calcium.
- Control of certain circulatory diseases (hypertension, thrombosis, heart attacks).
- Helps improve matters for people with type 2 diabetes, as it adequately stabilizes blood sugar levels, and is similarly necessary for prevention of this disease.
- Magnesium together with calcium intervene in the production of neurotransmitters, which make them effective natural sedatives for the nervous system. Magnesium malate improves the bioavailability of this mineral.
Nutritional Facts MAGNESIUM MALATE 1000mg - 180 tabs
|Information MAGNESIUM MALATE 1000mg - 180 tabs|
|Serving's size: 1 tablet|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica.|
How to take MAGNESIUM MALATE 1000mg - 180 tabs//1300:As a food supplement, take 2 tablets a day preferably with food.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.