Minerals are essential nutrients for human nutrition; they form the bones, teeth, tissues, muscles, blood and nerve cells. They act as catalysts for many metabolic reactions that take place in the body, and are very important in the production of hormones.
Properties of Magnesium:
- Magnesium Citrate plays a key role in the activation of amino acids.
- It has also been proven that taking this supplement will help you to avoid or improve osteoporosis, given that it helps to stabilize calcium.
- Magnesium controls certain circulatory diseases (hypertension, thrombosis, heart attacks).
- Magnesium helps to improve people with type 2 diabetes, as it helps to stabilize blood sugar levels, just as it is necessary for prevention of the disease.
- Magnesium together with calcium intervenes in the production of neurotransmitters which makes them effective natural sedatives of the nervous system. Magnesium citrate is produced from synthesis of magnesium carbonate and citric acid and is an easily bioavailable source of this key mineral.
Nutritional Facts MAGNESIUM CITRATE 200mg - 100 tabs
|Information MAGNESIUM CITRATE 200mg - 100 tabs|
|Serving's size: 2 tablets|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and vegetable coating.|
How to take MAGNESIUM CITRATE:As a food supplement, take 2 tablets a day, preferably with food.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.