- 150mcg of natural iodine
- Improves thyroid function
- Vegetarian formula
Kelp by Now Foods is a supplement based on kelp, a brown, large-leafed algae that grows in the coldest oceans of the world. It is a good source of marine minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron.
It is also an excellent source of iodine, which has been shown to be effective for healthy thyroid function. The thyroid gland is responsible for the production of hormones that support normal cellular metabolism. The following health benefits are also attributed to Kelp:
- Helps to control cholesterol.
- Helps to control weight and improve our metabolism.
- Helps to combat stress and fatigue.
- Ideal for combating goitre as it is very rich in iodine.
- Cleans and purifies the arteries.
- Strengthens the nails and hair.
- Regulates the function of the thyroid gland.
- Protects against the effects of radiation and heavy metals.
- Reduces flatulence.
- In being rich in fibre it combats constipation
Nutritional Facts KELP 150mcg - 200 tabs
|Information KELP 150mcg - 200 tabs|
|Serving's size: 1 tablet|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), stearic acid (vegetable source) and vegetable coating.|
How to take KELP 150mcg - 200 tabs//2680:As a food supplement, take 1 tablet a day, preferably with food or as indicated by a doctor.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.