VITAMINA E-1000 MT by Now Foods incorporates Vitamin E, one of the most important antioxidants for the human being and also deemed to be the primary defence against lipid peroxidation. Vitamin E has special important for protection of the cells against the oxidation caused by free radicals.
Vitamin E regenerates the antioxidant capacity of Vitamin C. To achieve these benefits it is necessary to ingest larger amounts that can be consumed in the normal diet. Vitamin E also has benefits in the following areas:
- Nervous system: preventing the destruction of myelin sheaths, thereby preventing us from developing degenerative brain diseases.
- Cardio vascular system: avoids the oxidation of good or HDL cholesterol, thereby protecting the vascular endothelium and reducing the risk of suffering from any cardiovascular disease.
- Muscle System: repairs the muscle tissue and helps to prevent lesions.
VITAMIN E-1000 MT by Now Foods is indicated for:
- Antioxidant protection.
- Preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- Preventing cellular ageing.
- Preventing degenerative brain diseases.
- Helping muscle recovery.
Nutritional Facts E-1000 MT - 100 softgels
|Information E-1000 MT - 100 softgels|
|Serving's size: 1 softgels|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturates||<1g||4|
|of which trans||0g||++|
|Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols)||1000IU||3330|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water) and crop oil concentrate.|
How to take E-1000 MT:As a food supplement, take 1 softgel a day, preferably with food.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.