B group vitamins help to produce energy from the fats and carbohydrates we ingest. They subsequently help to form proteins and lipids as well as participating in cell creation and genetic material. Increased muscle mass and consumption of fats depend on group B vitamins.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) keeps the metabolism of carbohydrates and the function of the nervous system stable. It forms part of energy production and is essential for the good working order of the nervous system, heart and muscles. Vitamin B1 also helps to ensure healthy skin, mouth, eyes and hair, stabilizing appetite and improving digestion. In addition, it is very important for growth.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is vital for cell maintenance and the metabolism of energy. It is needed for all cell recovery processes following an injury, and this is why athletes need to consume it in large quantities. It helps to produce red blood cells and facilitates the use of oxygen (cell respiration) by the skin, particularly for facial cells (on the face), hair cells (eliminates dandruff) and nails. Vitamin B2 forms part of the growth and recovery of tissues and favours the good working order of the adrenal glands.
- Vitamin B3 (nyacin) participates in the production of energy (metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids). It forms part of numerous of the bodys processes and is present in all cells. It helps to keep the skin healthy and to ensure the good working order of the nervous system, cardiovascular system and circulation system. Vitamin B3 favours the production of hydrochloridric acid, vital for good digestion.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is fundamental for the metabolism of energy and for the formation of acetylcholine (neurotransmitter essential for memory). It is used to reduce and treat stress and participate in the creation of antibodies. Vitamin B5 is needed to ensure the gastrointestinal pathways work correctly.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is essential for a large number of enzymes involved in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and lipids. It helps the immune system to form antibodies and the nervous system to work naturally in the brain (mental clarity). It is needed for the synthesis of nucleic acids RNA and DNA, which contain the genetic instructions of all cells. Vitamin B6 is one of the vitamins that most intervenes in the chemical-biological processes of the human body.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) is a group of substances that contain cobalt and which are vital for the formation of red blood cells and to correctly metabolise fatty acids. Vitamin B12 is also needed for activating folic acid (vitamin B9). In addition, if we train and due to the exertion we subject our body to, we must consume adequate quantities of this vitamin, as it maintains the protective layer that encapsulates the nerve fibres.
- Biotin is essential for metabolizing carbohydrates and fats. Ideal for athletes as they have a greater need for biotin than sedentary people.
- Choline is another co-factor of vitamin B which helps brain function and memory. It also forms part of the metabolism of fats and cholesterol.
- Inositol is another B complex co-factor which works with choline in the metabolism of cholesterol.
Nutritional Facts B-100 COMPLEX - 100 caps
|Information B-100 COMPLEX - 100 caps|
|Serving's size: 1 capsule|
|Amount per serving||RDA*|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||100mg||6667|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||100mg||7142,86|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||100mg||7142,86|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||100µg||4000|
|Pantothenic Acid (calcium d-pantothenate)||400µg||6666,67|
|Parsley, alfalfa leaf, stem spirulina, spinach leaf, mint leaf, green mint aerial part||++|
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)||100mg||++|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
|Other ingredients: Emulsifiers: E460 Cellulose and cellulose gum, vegetable oil E443, E464 Hypromellose E461 Methyl cellulose, Anti-caking agents: stearic acid E570, E551 Silica, Magnesium Stearate E572, stabilizer: E450vi dibasic calcium phosphate, E422 Glycerin, Bulking agent: E459 Maltodextrin, thickener: E414 gum arabic (acacia).|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.