- 80g of proteins
- 168g of carbohydrates
- 13g BCAA´s
- Enriched with healthy fats and amino acids
Once again, the prestigious sports supplement brand Muscletech surprises us with an innovative muscle mass gainer called Mass-Tech Performance Series. Just one dose of this mass gainer provides the astronomic quantity of 80g of protein from high quality sources and no less than 1170 calories.
Mass-Tech Performance Series is without any doubt a great ally for significantly increasing lean muscle mass. It contains a series of anabolic ingredients that work synergistically to help gain muscle and strength both quickly and effectively.
Principal characteristics of Mass-Tech Performance Series by Muscletech
- Provides top quality calories: It is a weight gainer that provides great versatility, it can be consumed once a day or divided into two daily rations. Mass-Tech Performance Series adds 1170Kcal from high quality protein sources, quick assimilation carbohydrates and healthy fats.
- Large quantity of proteins per portion: The new Mass-Tech formula provides your body with 80g of protein created through a meticulous multi-phase system that when mixed with 2 cups of skimmed milk supplies protein of 3 different assimilation speeds (quick, medium and slow assimilation). This system maintains a constant flow of amino acids into the blood stream over long periods of time, to help maintain an anabolic environment within the body.
- With large quantities of BCAA´s: When mixed with 2 cups of milk, it provides a quantity of 7g of L-leucine and 13 g of BCAA´s. This proportion helps to preserve and develop muscle tissue, hep maintain glycogen reserves and also help accelerate post-training recovery.
- More amino acids: Mass-Tech Performance Series incorporates in its formula indispensable quantities of amino acids for muscle development. It contains 3g of L-Alanine. 3g of Glycine and 2g of Taurine.
- Spectacular increase in strength: Mass-Tech provides 10g of creatine to quickly increase strength and also provides 168g of carbohydrates of various assimilation phases to provide prolonged energy, avoiding insulin peaks to improve post-training recovery.
- Contains healthy fats: Mass-Tech contains 5g of fats rich in omegas, which supply energy with high caloric density.
Nutritional Facts MASS-TECH PERFORMANCE SERIES 3,17Kg MILK CHOCOLATE
|Information MASS-TECH PERFORMANCE SERIES 3,17Kg MILK CHOCOLATE|
|Serving's size: 5 scoops (225g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturates||3g||15|
|of which trans||0g||++|
|of which monounsaturated||5g||++|
|of which sugars||8g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: MULTI-PHASE CARB COMPLEX (Glucose Polymers, Isomaltulose, Oat Bran, Amaranth, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Millet, Chia), MULTI-PHASE PROTEIN SYSTEM (Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumin, Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate), OMEGA-RICH BLEND ([Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- & Diglycerides, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols (As Preservative)], Medium Chain Triglycerides), Cocoa Powder, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Salt, Sucralose, L-Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine.Contains Milk, Wheat And Soy Ingredients. Processed In A Facility That Also Processes Peanut Ingredients.|
How to take MASS-TECH PERFORMANCE SERIES:As a dietary supplement, take 5 dispensers with 250ml. of water or skimmed milk and consume either in the morning, between meals or after training. If you prefer, you can take 1/2 cup twice a day.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.