Anotest Performance Series by Muscletech is an innovative precursor to testosterone in powder form.
- Promotes the release of testosterone and modulates oestrogens.
- Increased strength and muscle development
- Reduces cortisol
- Supports muscle oxygenation and improves performance
- Reduces estradiol
- There are no proprietary blends
No infra-dosed key ingredients, no exaggerations, no prohibited substances AnoTest Performance Series by Muscletech is the only testosterone-boosting supplement and is designed to provide you with the effects of four different products in one sole formula.
The new Anotest Performance Series formula is truly the most complete testosterone supplement available. Principal characteristics of AnoTest Performance Series by Muscletech:
- Unlike most other products, Anotest contains the exact dose of d-aspartic acid (3,12 grams per portion) and has been shown to increase testosterone by up to 40%.
- Anotest Performance Series releases a scientifically studied dose of boron, which has been shown to be very effective in increasing free testosterone and to reduce estradiol levels. It increase the concentration of androgen receptors.
- Contains a precise dose of 2000mg of L-carnitine to increase the concentration of androgen receptors, which attach to free testosterone. Researchers from a study of L-Carnitine showed that it improves the absorption of testosterone in muscle cells. The same amount 2000mg of L-carnitine has been shown to be effective in improving post-training recovery in three separate studies carried out on humans through the reduction of muscle tissue damage.
- Anotest Performance Series also reduces cortisol. It supplies a specific combination of 5300mg of glutamine and BCAAÂ´s, which has been shown to reduce cortisol (catabolic hormone that inhibits muscle gain).
- The powerful formula of Anotest Performance Series works in the body to naturally increase testosterone levels within the normal and healthy range.
- Unlike its competitors, Muscletech products contain key ingredients in clinically dosed amounts which are totally transparent and declared to ensure you know exactly what you are paying for.
Nutritional Facts ANOTEST 284g FRUIT PUNCH
|Information ANOTEST 284g FRUIT PUNCH|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (7g)|
|Cantidad per service||RDA*|
|of which sugars||0g||++|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||2mg||142,86|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||1µg||40|
|Zinc (zinc gluconate)||2mg||20|
|Testosterone Boosting Matrix|
|Reducing Cortisol complex and Recovery|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
|Otros Ingredients: Natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, sodium citrate, potassium acesulfame, E129, malic acid.|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.