- Support for health of the heart, brain, eyesight and joints
- With enteric covering and citric flavour (avoids fish flavour)
- Support for correct working order of the immune system
Fish Oil by Muscle Pharm is a high quality fish oil. It consists of essential fatty acids, which the body is not capable of synthesizing itself and therefore it is vital that they are ingested through the diet or in this case via supplements.
Fish Oil can effectively contribute to the health of the athlete:
- Accelerate recovery, through the reduction of inflammation
- Reduction of muscle pain, thank to increased blood flow during exercise, decreasing bloating and increasing range of movement following exercise
- Increased fat-burning and maintenance of muscle mass, due to increased levels of imega-3 which lead to improved sensitivity of insulin, facilitating fat-burning in the muscles and inhibiting the storage of same.
Fish Oil is focused on athletes who train hard and opt for a healthy lifestyle.
Nutritional Facts FISH OIL - 90 softgels
|Information FISH OIL - 90 softgels|
|Serving's size: 1 softgel|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Omega-3 (fish oil)||1000mg||++|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||400mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||300mg|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin, water, glycerol, methacrylic acid (copolymer dispersion), triacetin, natural citrus flavor.|
How to take FISH OIL - 90 softgels:As a food supplement, take 1 capsule 3 times a day, preferably with meals or follow the indications of a nutritionist.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.