- Complex of amino acids of maximum absorption
- 5g of anabolic BCAAs ratio 10:01:01.
- 5g of glutamine of pharmaceutical quality.
- 500mg of amino acids of maximum assimilation.
- Made with DecaDrive™ technology to improve absorption.
Amino Decanate by MuscleMeds is a nutritional supplement based on essential and non-essential amino acids, indispensable for muscle development. Amino Decanate includes a revolutionary formula that the MuscleMeds research development team have developed over three years, where it was discovered that there are 19 critical amino acids very important for the activation of protein synthesis, muscle anabolism and muscle recovery with anti-catabolic effect in high intensity physical activities.
The Amino Decanate team have also developed technology for the release of these amino acids into the muscles called DecaDrive, a delivery system that serves to optimize the absorption and use of these amino acids so essential to the construction of muscle tissue. The DecaDrive delivery technology uses ingredients such as PEG (polyethylene glycol) and decanoic acid to improve the assimilation of amino acids.
During physical activity the body requires a greater quantity of amino acids for the production of energy without allowing the muscle to be consumed.
- Amino Decanate by MuscleMeds boosts the anabolic effect and contains an optimal dose of 500 mg of a complex of essential micronized amino acids: L-Alanine L-arginine, L-histidine, L-proline L-methionine, L-threonine, L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, L-asparagine L-aspartate, L-cysteine, glycine, L-serine, L-tryptophan and L-lysine.
- Contains 5g of branched chain amino acids. BCAA amino acids (L-leucine, L-valine and L-isoleucine) are involved in muscle repair as they are the first to be used by the muscle tissue when subjected to the stress of intense training. Latest studies show that Leucine plays a key role in the activation of protein synthesis, leucine has a dominant effect, as it acts as a positive mediator via the specific modulation of intracellular kinase activities that stimulates the motor activity within the muscle for initiation of protein synthesis and it is thought to include a bioactive substrate in this modulation.
- Amino Decanate includes 5g of L-glutamine, directly linked to the development, protection and performance of muscle cells.
Nutritional Facts AMINO DECANATE 360g CITRUS LIME
|Information AMINO DECANATE 360g CITRUS LIME|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (12g)|
|Cantidad per service|
|L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine|
|Amino acid complex||500mg|
|L-alanine, L-arginine, L-histidine, L-proline, L-methionine, L-threonine, L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, L-asparagine, L-aspartate, L-cysteine??, glycine, L-serine, L-tryptophan and L-lysine.|
|Otros Ingredients: Citric acid, natural flavor, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, E102, decanoic acid, polyethylene glycol (8000, 3350), E133.|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.