Red Crea7ine by MRI represents a revolution in creatines with unique formulation.
Benefits of Red Crea7ine
- 6 grams of creatine per serving
- Maximum strength and energy
- BCAAs as muscle fuel and maximum growth
- Improves recovery and sports performance
- Less than one gram of sugar per serving
With 7 different creatine formulas, Red Crea7ine is an anabolic reactor. In other words, a formula selected to achieve maximum absorption on the part of our muscle tissue, increasing protein synthesis and helping to keep the muscle in a state of overdrive.
It has a blend of 8 amino acids, including BCAAs, which help to create an anabolic setting that plays an essential role in the production of energy, muscle mass gain and protein synthesis. In addition, it also contributes to an athletic objective to ensure better recovery, anabolism, muscle strength and performance.
- Recovery: creatine helps to recover the reserves after a long and touch training session. Creatine is transported within the muscles. It tends to hydrate the muscle, benefiting muscle volume.
- Anabolism: once the creatine is loaded inside the muscle tissue, it helps to improve protein synthesis.
- Muscle power: creatine acts as a fuel that directs energy in muscle contraction.
- Performance: increases the creatine load, being the fuel for ATP. This ensures better recovery between series, thereby achieving even more intense performance.
Nutritional Facts RED CREA7INE 525g FRUIT PUNCH
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information RED CREA7INE 525g FRUIT PUNCH|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (20g)|
|Cantidad per service||RDA*|
|of which sugars||0,4g||++|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1,7mg||121,43|
|Potassium (aspartate and potassium bicarbonate)||417mg||20,85|
|Phosphorus (disodium phosphate)||21mg||3|
|MRI Propietary Blend||9,7g||++|
|Ultimate Creatine Anaboliser: creatine hydrochloride, creatine gluconate, creatine decanate, micro creatine monohydrate, creatine anhydrous, magnesium creatine, creatine ester HCl ethil||++|
|Amino Acid Blend: L-lysine, L-glutamine, L-histidine, L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine, Carnosyn ® Beta-alanine, taurine||++|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
|Otros Ingredients: Maltodextrin, citric acid, potassium bicarbonate, malic acid, natural and artificial flavors, magnesium oxide, silicon dioxide, potassium aspartate, sucralose, disodium phosphate, beet juice (color), E129, acesulfame.|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.