- With essential nutrients that help with the production of ATP.
- Boosts optimal circulation and transportation of nutrients to the muscles
- Emphasizes concentration/focus
- Offers cellular protection against the damaged caused by physical stress
Surge Pre-Training by MRI is a powerful supplement to be taken prior to physical activity, boosting performance and improving the result. It is aimed at ensuring the optimal secretion of nitric oxide through the precursors that have been added to the formula.
NO plays a fundamental role for the adaptation of physical exercise, optimizing blood flow, muscle contraction, the absorption of nutrients and the production of cellular energy.
Surge Pre-Training adds the elements needed to produce up to 1250% more NO over base level. In addition, amongst its components is a complex that will act in synergy with NO, serving as a tool that helps focus vis-à-vis exercise, enduring the intensity of same and improving power and performance. Amongst the most important ingredients in Surge Pre-Training are:
- L-Arginine, up to 4 types of this amino acid for maximum absorption
- ACTINOS® CFM Nitro®, fractions of milk whey peptides
- CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine, delays muscle fatigue
- Citrulline malate, supports the detoxifying function of cellular metabolism derived from high intensity exercise and synergic function with l-arginine for the production of NO.
- Taurine, amino acid that acts my maintaining the correct mineral balance
- Caffeine, powerful ergogenic assistant that acts on the central nervous system, stimulating athletic qualities and increasing state of alert, as well as delaying fatigue during exercise.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.