- Crunchy Hazelnut butter
- High protein content
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Great supply of fats, vitamins and minerals
- Ideal for improving satiety
Natural crunchy Hazelnut butter by Meridian is a hazelnut butter that has surprising texture thanks to the fact that pieces of this dried fruit have been left in the butter.
Hazelnuts are one of the most delicious dried fruits, and which ate the same time have the highest nutritional density, with the consequent benefits:
- Cardiovascular health, due to the high content in unsaturated fat, rich in oleic acid, which act to reduce LDL cholesterol and increase HDL cholesterol. Hazelnuts also include large quantities of magnesium which helps muscle contraction function.
- Antioxidant function, due to its vitamin E content, mitigating harmful oxidative action from free radicals. On the other hand, the appearance of the skin will be benefited in relation to sun spots.
- Muscle contractile function, due to its magnesium content, which improves nerve transmission response.
- Content in vitamins, in particular those of from Group B, which attend to energy metabolic processes, such as obtaining energy from macronutrients, generation of neurotransmitters...
- Improve mood, reducing symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression.
Nutritional Facts NATURAL HAZELNUT BUTTER CRUNCHY 100% 170g
|Information NATURAL HAZELNUT BUTTER CRUNCHY 100% 170g|
|Amount per 100g||NRV*|
|of which saturates||4,8g||++|
|of which sugars||4,1g||++|
|Vitamins & Minerals|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.