Maca extract 5:1. Increases the body's...11.90 €
SEXUAL POTENCY - PACK 1
SEXUAL POTENCY - PACK 2The push you need. Improve your sexual...
MACATRON - 108 caps
Before 30.99 €
Now 26.90 €Save 4.09 €
MACA 750mg - 90 veg capsReinforces the immune system. Increases...
Before 19.90 €
Now 15.92 €Save 3.98 €
MACA 500mg - 100 tablets
Before 14.89 €
Now 11.91 €Save 2.98 €
MACA 5.500mg - 120 caps32.99 €
MACA 198gNatural energizer and aphrodisiac.
Before 24.90 €
Now 19.92 €Save 4.98 €
MACA POWDER 300g25.00 €
MACA - 120 caps14.89 €
ENERGISIL MACA - 30 capsIncreases energy and libido in both men and women.19.50 €
MACA 500mg - 60 capsReach for the top, naturally and at the best...
Before 9.41 €
Now 6.99 €Save 2.42 €
ENERGISIL RAPID - 30 caps24.89 €
VIVAX - 60 caps 19.90 €
MACA 300mg - 60 caps 14.91 €
ORGANIC MACA PLUS 150g6.49 €
ECDY STERONES - 90 capsNatural anabolic agent with Beta Ecdy...DISCOUNT + FREE Gifts
Add to Shopping Cart36.91 €
VIRAMAX - 60 caps 20.50 €
X-TEND MALE ENHANCEMENT FORMULA - 60 tabs 11.50 €
Maca contains high amounts of vitamins and minerals, which grant it with multiple properties, and it is especially well known for its stimulant and aphrodisiac effect. Maca also increases physical capacity and mental resistance, at the same time as keeping the immune system strong.
The Andean maca (Lepidium meyenii) is a plant native to Peru. It has been cultivated in the Andes for around two thousand years, at an altitude of 4000-4400 m. It belongs to the watercress genus.
It is a particularly robust and resistant plant due to the weather conditions in which it is cultivated, with wide temperature and altitude variations.
For two thousand years it has formed an essential part of the local cuisine of Peru and Bolivia. Maca is boiled and used for the preparation of various culinary dishes.
Practically all parts of the plant are used. The maca root is boiled, producing a sweet liquid or a fermented porridge, while its leaves are usually eaten raw.
The Andean maca is integrated by a main root and a tubercle. It is a rather inconspicuous plant, with an approximate length of 20 cm. The part protruding from the ground is usually consumed as a vegetable.
The Andean Maca roots contain an amazing amount of vitamins, minerals, proteins and carbohydrates. This part is dried and preserved, and is available in the form of powder or tablets.
The young plant root has a lot of natural ingredients. Maca also contains essential fatty acids for the organism, such as linoleic and oleic acid.
What ingredients does maca contain?
- Maca root contains a variety of vitamins and minerals: iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc; as well as proteins and carbohydrates.
- Maca helps to restore physical balance and compensate for any deficiencies in the organism.
- Maca’s ingredients promote physical performance and mental resistance.Maca is used to treat sexual dysfunctions, for which reason it is considered a natural Viagra.
Maca, properties and benefits
Maca is an extraordinarily valuable food and a complete dietary supplement, due to the variety of vitamins and minerals that together form an extensive list of properties. This compensates for the nutritional deficiencies experienced with age, such as the gradually diminishing of the body's ability to absorb nutrients. It is part of the group of plants called adaptogens, which are those that can normalise or balance the body’s responses, helping to withstand stressful situations which under normal conditions would have a negative effect on its performance, thereby increasing the capacity of our bodies to adapt to environmental factors such as stress, toxins, etc. In general terms the maca plant impacts very positively on the organism, while it is also considered to be one of the most aphrodisiac plants for both men and women, as well as helping to treat fertility problems. Here are some of its most remarkable benefits and properties:
- It improves energy levels
- It fortifies the immune system
- It increases the brain capacity
- It improves sexual performance
- It stimulates and strengthens libido
- It helps regulate hormone production
- It produces an improvement in menopause symptoms
- It regulates testosterone levels
- It helps relieve menstrual cramps
- It is nutritionally dense, providing a large number of nutrients
It has also been scientifically proven that maca consumption for several weeks has a number of beneficial effects such as increasing sperm quality and their speed.
Maca is recommended in the following cases:
- In cases of vitamin deficiency
- In cases of mineral deficiency
- When you experience poor physical performance
- When you experience poor intellectual performance
- When you have a sexual dysfunction
- To improve the libido or sexual desire
- When you have few spermatozoa
- To combat depression
- To combat chronic fatigue
- When suffering from immune system disorders
- To treat infertility and reproductive disorders
What deficiencies does the active maca ingredient fight?
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Trace element deficiencies
- Low energy
- Lack or low sexual desire
- Erection problems
How to take maca and how much to take:
Maca works in small but highly-concentrated quantities.
The recommended daily amount is calculated at around 4000 to 5000 mg. You must therefore ingest it in highly a concentrated form, as tablets, powder or liquid, several times a day, with meals and plenty of liquid.
The dosage of Andean maca will depend on the reason why it is being consumed and may be increased in times of increased mental and physical stress, according to the applicable dosage recommendations.
Who is maca especially important for?
- People with a vitamin deficiency and who need to increase their vitality.
- Those with a mineral deficiency
- Those who are exposed to powerful psychological stress
- Athletes or those who need to carry out any special physical activity involving physical or mental stress.
- People with a weak immune system
- Those suffering from mood disorders and chronic fatigue, that often feel down or weak
- Women and men with a weak libido
- Men with a sexual dysfunction
- Men with slow sperm
- Men who have few spermatozoa
Maca, according to experts:
Maca root is taken in the form of food or dietary supplement and is valued for all the aforementioned properties it possesses that contribute essential vitamins and minerals in our daily diet, as is scientifically proven by various studies and research.
Various clinical studies have also shown that consuming maca for several weeks improves the quality of sperm, as well as their speed and number, with a consequent improvement in fertility.
This implies, at least among men aged 20 to 40 years of age, that taking maca for several weeks has considerable benefits, such as a significant increase in sexual activity and fertility, due to a stimulation of the formation of more male hormones.
Does maca have any side effects or interactions?
There are no known side effects or interactions for maca, so its consumption has a great advantage when compared to chemical-based products with a similar action.