Currently we haven't got this product and we haven't planned future replacements.
You can find similar products in the sections below.
The beneficial effects of ONE PER DAY backed by 350 studies:
- Cardio-protector effects: Reduces risk factors for cardiovascular diseases, including reduction of cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Hepatic protection/detoxifying effects: it has been proven that extract of aged garlic protects us from hepatic toxins. It inhibits the formation and bio-activation of cancerous nitrosamines in the liver and prevents the mutagenic effects of aflatoxin B1.
- Immune perfectioning: extract of aged garlic has been shown to mitigate infectious diseases.
- Antioxidant and radio-protector effects: extract of aged garlic and its components have a series of antioxidant and radio-protector effects. They have been shown to protect the white cells in the blood from radiation damage, hepatic cells from lipidic peroxidation and vascular endothelial cells from oxidation damage. They also gather the waste from hydrogen peroxide, and protect the heart against cardio-toxicity.
- Anti-stress and anti-fatigue: extract of aged garlic has interesting anti-stress and anti-fatigue properties.
- Prevention of cancer: studies undertaken in China (You et al, 1988) and Italy (Buiatti et al, 1989) have shown that it inhibits cancer of the stomach and cancer in another series of areas.
Other pharmacological effects
- Anti-fungal effects.
- Improves intestinal conditions.
- Protection against heavy metals.
- Nutritional support for oral and genital herpes.
- Effects on the metabolism of sugar.
- Effects on the formation of blood.
- Improves testicular function.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.