Currently we haven't this product and we haven't planned future replacements.
You can find similar products in the sections below.
KYO-DOPHILUS with ENZYMES includes a series of bacteria especially selected to improve intestinal transit:
- Resolves constipation.
- Reduces the possibility of having diarrhoea.
- Minimizes the symptoms if a candida infection.
- Reduces the production of intestinal gases and therefore reduces flatulence.
Properties of bacteria (L-Acidophilus) in KYO-DOPHILUS with ENZYMES:
- They resist the stomachs pH.
- They provide the exact amount of beneficial bacteria per serving.
- Stable at ambient temperature, it does not require refrigeration.
The enzymes (protease, lipase, amylase and lactase) added to KYO-DOPHILUS with ENZYES permit:
- Better digestion of sugars, fats and proteins.
- Prevent flatulence.
- Alleviates intestinal discomfort.
- Reduces oedemas.
Includes a blend of probiotics: L.gasseri, L.Biffidum and B.longum
These are micro-organisms that carry out vital tasks, such as eliminating pathogens and preventing them from reproducing. They fight intestinal pathogens and digestive irregularities. They replace the benign bacteria eliminated by antibiotics and contribute to the reduction of infections. They produce natural antibiotics that increase resistance and immunity, also improving the digestion of proteins and the absorption of any other nutrient.
Principal benefits of KYO-DOPHILUS:
- Eliminates the possibility of diarrhoeas caused by antibiotics.
- Of help for people with heavy digestion.
- Re-establishes intestinal flora.
- Benefits for boosting the immune system.
- Treats constipation.
- Reduces the effects of food allergies.
Nutritional Facts KYO-DOPHILUS - 60 caps
|Information KYO-DOPHILUS - 60 caps|
|Serving's size: 1 capsule|
|Amount per serving||RDA*|
|Probiotic Blend||1 billon/uds||++|
|L.gassesi, B.bifidum y B. longum|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
|Other ingredients: Cellulose, starch (potato), gelatin, glucose (vegetable source), dextrin (potato), silica and sodium citrate (vegetable source).|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.