Fruit Punch flavour
- Delays fatigue
- Increases energy
- Increases alertness and concentration
- Accelerates muscle recovery and helps eliminate metabolic waste products
What is EvoRDX?
EvoRDX 2.0 of EvoSeries range, is a new improved formula of the previous EvoRDX, an excellent pre-workout supplement to improve our performance. As it did its predecessor, this new EvoRDX 2.0 is willing to be the number 1 in its sector, the most complete and with the best results!
The new EvoRDX 2.0 features an ingredient matrix that works synergistically to improve the athlete's performance. Among its ingredients, we find:
- Citrulline malate: the amino-acid citrulilne in combinatoin with malata salt. It produces 3 notable effects: nitric oxide (NO) production, lactic acid and ammonia reduction, and ATP regeneration.
- Beta-Alanine: a modified version of the Alanine that contributes to increase intramuscular Carnosine concentration, which neutralizes hydrogen ions, working as a buffer to thereby block lactate action (altered blood pH).
- Creapure® creatine: creatine monohydrate with pharmaceutical grade certification. This creatine has a great scientific support as it has been showed to provide the best results. Its scope is reflected in high-short intensity activities. It keeps ATP high, the fisrt energy to use for submaximal physical efforts. Power and strength will be significantly improved, as well as the ability to resist the consecutive training series.
- AKG Arginine: an essential amino-acid, nitric oxide precursor (NO), that in combination Citrulline Malate, the effects are enhanced. Argninine helps maximize oxygenation and the transport of nutrients to the musclecells. Arginine also enhances the growth hormone (HGH) during training.
- BCAA: a triplet of essential amino-acids, forming a third of the skeletal muscle composition. It is used peri-workout periods as it mitigates the catabolic effects of high-intensity trainings. Among them, L-Leucine activates mTOR pathway, a metabolic signal generated from muscle synthesis.
- L-Taurine: amino-acid involved in the cell membrane water regulation. It favours protein synthesis and muscle hypertrophy, reduces blood sugar levels, regulates blood pressure, improves endurance and accelerates recovery.
- L-Tyrosine: precursor of neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine, epinehrpine and L-dopa. This way fatty acids are used as an energy source and focurs and concentration improve.
- Caffeine: high efficiency ergogenic substance. It stimulates the central nervous system, delays fatigue, increases focus and concentration and boosts reflexes. Using it for your training routines will make you increase the anaerobic threshold.
- EvoRDX 2.0 is intended for athletes and sportspeople who need to improve their physical conditions during their training sessions such as endurance, focus, intensity, and mitigate physiological processes causing muscle wear to performance better in their following session.
- EvoRDX 2.0 can be combined with other HSN Raw Series products: Amylopectin, Cluster Dextrin®, Micronized Glutamine, y de la gama HSN Evo Series, tal como: EvoHydro, EvoPept