- Amino-acid dose to help protect muscles from protein destruction and achieve a positive nitrogen balance
- Promotes recovery processes after training
- Provides high quality protein to maintain muscle and health
What is Evonight?
Evonight of HSNSports is made of 7 different assimilation speed proteins:
- Ultra-fast assimilation protein: whey protein hydrolysate
- Fast assimilation protein: whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate
- Medium assimilation protein: egg albumen and wheat protein
- Slow assimilation protein: calcium caseinate.
This combination of protein provides a constant flow of amino-acids to the orgnaism for several hours after the intake. These qualities have made it the most preferred protein to consume before going to sleep or during meals to help muscle growth.
Whey protein (hydrolysed, isolated and concentrated) has a very high biological value. It's fast assimilating and has a perfect distribution of amino-acids. It provides all the essential amino-acids, but it's particularly rich in BCAA (L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-isoleucine) and glutamine, amino-acids that are fundamental to prevent muscle catabolism and promote recovery processes.
Egg protein and wheat protein are medium-assimilation proteins. Both sources have high levels of leucine in comparison to other protein sources. Leucine is the most important amino-acid to stimulate protein synthesis and grow lean muscle mass, as it retains nitrogen creating an anabolic environment.
Calcium caseinate is a slow assimilation protein that release a steady flow of amino-acids fighting muscle catabolism protecting muscle while you're not eating. As a result of a balance between protein synthesis and catabolism, muscle mass increases and muscle destruction is reduced.
Evonight blends the best of each protein source in order to provide you a unique and versatile product before going to sleep (although it's still perfect for any time of the day). It will help satiate the appetite, protect your muscle mass and enhance your recovery. It's delicious and it does not contain Acesulfame-K and Aspartame. What else can you ask for?
- Athletes and active people looking to accelerate recovery and prevent muscle protein catabolism
- People that seek to boost their muscle growth or are exposed to demanding traingin sessions, weight-loss routines or muscle definition periods
- General population seeking to benefit from protein supplementation to improve muscle and body composition
Nutritional Facts EVONIGHT 2Kg CHOCOLATE
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information EVONIGHT 2Kg CHOCOLATE|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (30 g)|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0,8g|
|of which sugars||1g|
How to take EVONIGHT - 2Kg:As a nutritional supplement, take 1 scoopful (30 g) with 250 ml of water or skimmed milk. For better results as a part of a balanced diet, take 2 - 3 servings a day.
Amino Acid Profile EVONIGHT 2Kg CHOCOLATE
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.