- Whey protein 100% natural
- No sweeteners or artificial flavourings
- Enhances muscle growth and recovery
What is Evonatural?
Evonatural of HSNsports provides whey protein in its most natural form. It does not contain sweeteners, artificial flavourings or colours, and it also does not have any added carbohydrates.
It is a 100% natural protein that only uses vanilla extract and stevia as flavouring.
Evonatural and its benefits
Evonatural that is an excellent source of proteins, will have the same series of benefits that improve our state of health as these do.
Proteins are the most satiating nutrient in comparison to fats and carbohydrates, therefore, a diet with a remarkable presence of protein along with a reduced calorie intake, seeking a fat loss goal, may be supported by this fact. Additionally, maintaining a high protein content will thereby contribute to maintaining muscle mass, which is a tissue that will be beneficial for keeping a constant metabolic rate in rest.
Including Evonatural in our diet may help to reduce fat, maintain muscle fat and increase the calorie expenditure in rest.
Composition of Evonatural
Each 30g service of Evonatural will provide:
- 78% of Proteins
- More than 5g of BCAAs
- More than 4g of Glutamine
- Naturally sweetened with Stevia
Evonatural and proteins
Evonatural is made from a triple protein matrix:
- Hydrolysed whey protein concentrate
- Whey protein concentrate
- Hydrolysed whey
Hydrolysed whey protein concentrate has one of the highest biological values of all the protein supplements available on the market thanks to its optimal amino-acid profile, its protein fractions content and its great digestibility. It is one of the best protein to enhance muscle growth and recovery.
As it is a hydrolysed protein, it has a fast assimilation rate. It contains di- and tripeptides that are assimilated almost immediately, maximising the amino-acid transport to the muscle. In addition, it has an optimal profile of amino-acids to provide an anabolic environment and muscle regeneration.
Evonatural and amino acids
Whey protein has all essential amino-acids (for example BCAAs [leucine, isoleucine, valine], lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, tryptophan and threonine).
The importance of supplying an adequate amount of BCAAs lies in the fact that one third of the composition of our skeleton muscle is made up of these amino acids, and due to physical stress caused by training and workout sessions, they are the ones that suffer a greatest degree of degradation.
Furthermore, it contains glutamine, an amino acid that is involved in reducing recovery times between training sessions, as well as significantly contributing to improving our immunological system.
Evonatural contains cysteine and arginine, which are very important to promote anabolic processes, strengthen the immune system and stimulate the growth hormone production, involved in the tissue growth and regeneration process.
Evonatural and protein fractions
Since it has been processed at low temperature, Evonatural keeps quite a considerable amount of bioactive fractions, like lactoferrin and immunoglobulin, among others that help to strengthen the immune system, possess anti-inflammatory properties, help to synthesise certain neurotransmitters, and support to improve iron absorption.
Who benefits from Evonatural?
- Anyone looking for a natural food to meet their daily protein needs
- Athletes wanting to recover faster and maintain their muscle mass by means of a supplement with no sweeteners, colours, flavourings, or added carbohydrates
Nutritional Facts EVONATURAL 2Kg VANILLA
|per servingper 100g|
|Information EVONATURAL 2Kg VANILLA|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30 g)|
|Servings per container: 66|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||1,4g|
|of which sugars||1,2g|
|Ingredients: Hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (soy, milk), whey protein concentrate (soy, milk), vanilla flavouring, hydrolysed whey protein (soy, milk), thickener E412 (guar gum), thickener E415 (xanthan gum), sweetener E957 (thaumatin), sweetener E960 (stevia).|
How to take EVONATURAL 2Kg VAINILLA // VANILLA:Take 1 scoop (30g) per serving, depending on body weight with 250ml of skim milk or water. Take 2 to 3 times a day to get the best results as part of a balanced diet.
Amino Acid Profile EVONATURAL 2Kg VANILLA
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
- Preguntas más frecuentes acerca de los Batidos de ProteínasGran parte de la sociedad tiene un concepto erróneo sobre los batidos de proteínas...
- ¿Qué cantidad de proteínas necesitas?Sorprendentemente las recomendaciones más comunes acerca de las cantidad óptimas de proteína necesarias al cabo del día varían en un alto porcentaje. Para la mayoría de las personas el rango que se recomienda es...
- Proteína hidrolizada a fondoLos aminoácidos aportados con la dieta y la degradación proteica, son usados para síntesis proteica...
- Diferencias entre Proteína de Suero Aislada y ConcentradaLa Whey Protein o Proteína de Suero es posiblemente el suplemento más vendido...
- Cómo tomar la proteínaLas proteínas están constituidas por cadenas de aminoácidos, los cuales son la “unidad básica de construcción” muscular...
- Cómo comparar proteínas de sueroEn relación a la oferta de proteínas que hay en el mercado, como en todo hay diferentes gamas, por lo que no tiene sentido comparar proteínas pertenecientes a gamas distintas...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.