What is Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate)?
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is a protein obtained from Whey Protein Isolate after having been subjected to a hydrolysis process. It offers a high content of proteins with a very low amount of carbohydrates, fat and sodium. Does not contain lactose.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is a Whey Isolate Hydrolysate whose main functions will be:
- Promoting muscle growth
- Supplying a fast absorbing protein
- Accelerate post-training recovery
Indeed, Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) belongs to the protein segment classified as Hydrolysates (WPH). Its molecular structure has been modified in order to improve absorption speed.
This type of hydrolysed protein, which can be found among the HSN Sports products, is the fastest absorbing protein source. Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) dissolution is important, as the final texture is fantastic.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) has been manufactured in EU certified laboratories and meets the most demanding quality controls, which you can see here.
The relevance of Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate)
Evohydro (Hidrolizado de Aislado de Suero) is especially recommended for those people with digestive problems. This is thanks to the raw ingredients used in Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate), as it has been excipient reduced (fat and lactose).
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) can be used by people with lactose intolerance.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and its Absorption Rate
The most interesting aspect of Evohydro (Hidrolizado de Aislado de Suero) is its fast absorbing ability due to this special manufacturing process: hydrolysis. Here, protein fractions are broken down in smaller units. These units are the amino acid chains that make up proteins. Thus, these chains have different types of amino acid bonds, which is known as peptides. There are di-peptides, tri-peptides, tetra-peptides, oligopeptides, etc.
Human body absorbs protein through peptides. And here is when Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) stands out:
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is composed by a great amount of di-peptides and tri-peptides.
A protein such as Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate), where we can find large amounts of di and tri-peptides links, is called a 'high grade of hydrolysis', and consequently:
The higher the hydrolysis degree, the greater the absorption rate of protein.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) Benefits
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is a high performance protein that will prove its results as long as it is optimally combined with a good nutritional and training plan. This product stands out:
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and Muscle Growth
This muscle mass growth needs 3 factors to occur:
- Training: in order to generate the necessary stimulus to create new adaptations.
- Nutrition: to supply the necessary nutrients for our physical goal and condition. Including, of course, Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate)
- Rest: a right rest will guarantee our body to assimilate training and synthesise structures.
Regarding protein needs, its necessary to take a daily amount to complete subjective requirements. However, including a fast absorbing protein and a high absorption rate in the right moments is key to make a difference in protein synthesis, as the consume of peptides near the training session can accelerate the recovery process.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and Recovery
Recovery begins where training ends, as the body must get back to a normal basal rate. If our training routine is of a high volume and intensity, interrupting this moment may be key to optimise our degree of recovery and avoid the load accumulation affecting us. Taking a protein supplement with a high absorption index that does not produce any stomach discomfort, as is the case of Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate), may be an interesting option.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and Allergies
There are many people intolerant to lactose who cannot consume dairy products, but they shouldnt suppress this whey supplement as Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) has been specially designed to solve this problem.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and Satiation
Protein is the macronutrient with the highest satiation rate regarding fat and carbohydrates. Consuming a milk protein like whey Hydrolysate can affect cholecystokinin digestive hormone that is in the small bowel due to the opioid activity of peptides: they act on the gastrointestinal tract, slowing down intestinal transit and increasing satiation, as it reduces fluid secretion. A whey fraction called glycomacropeptide stimulates cholecystokinin, which modulates that satiating sensation.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and Insulin Sensitivity
Insulin sensitivity is how our cells catch glucose and prevent it from accumulating in the fat adipocyte. A direct consequence is precisely an increase of insulin sensitivity due to an increase in GLUT4. Taking milk protein hydrolysates like Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) enhances GLUT4 concentration, optimizing muscle mass glucose gathering.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and a Stronger Immune System
The amino acid content of a protein is an indicator of its quality. In this regard, certain elements of this type are not only used by the body as 'building tools' but also involved in other complex physiological processes. This is the case of the contribution of the amino acid L-Cysteine by Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate); together with Glutamic acid and Glycine they will form a type of antioxidant called Glutathione, which will be the most powerful of our body. Its function is to reduce oxidative damage at a cellular level caused by the activity of free radicals. The ability of glutathione synthesis decreases over the years so that the contribution of such antioxidant precursor is very recommended, and in this sense, Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) will be an excellent way to raise glutathione levels.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) Composition
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) has some features that make it different from Whey Protein Concentrate or Isolate, which is a molecular breakdown in small units to accelerate the absorption process. In fact, Optipep 90® Carbery is what makes this possible:
Each serving of Evohydro (Hidrolizado de Aislado de Suero) delivers:
- Up to 85% of hydrolysed protein from Whey Isolate
- More than 5000 mg of BCAAs
- More than 4000 mg of Glutamine
- Enzyme Complex Aminogen®
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and Optipep 90®
Optipep 90® of Carbery is a protein formula with a high degree of hydrolysis from Whey Isolate, providing dipeptides, tripeptides and free amino acids. Thanks to this, the absorption capacity and effective delivery of nutrients to facilitate muscle growth and recovery gets maximized.
Optipep 90® Features
- Excellent predigested protein with a unique composition rich in peptides
- High Biological Value: extraordinary source of essential amino acids (EAAs) and naturally high in Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): leucine, valine, and isoleucine
- Extremely low in lactose
- Extremely low in fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
Optipep 90® Benefits
- Digestion and absorption rate
- Perfect digestibility
- High availability of amino acids to stimulate protein synthesis more efficiently and optimize muscle growth
- Filling muscle glycogen deposits for more intense workouts
- Mitigate muscle damage and reduce soreness of delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) to reduce recovery time
- Support for building adaptations induced by high-intensity exercise to increase performance
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysed) and Aminogen®
Aminogen® is a Digestive Enzyme Complex patented from protease enzymes Aspergillus niger and Aspergillus oryzae. Its main function is to improve the digestion of proteins, and thus optimize the process of absorption and delivery of nutrients to provide essential elements related to muscle regeneration. Also, another important benefit will improve symptoms that may be caused by a high protein diet, such as bloating or swelling.
How to take Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate)?
As previously mentioned, Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is a fast absorbing protein that we can use in the right moments of the day to obtain the right results.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is recommended:
- Just out of bed, fasting
- After training
This way it will guarantee its essential nutrients in two situations very similar nutritionally, after nocturnal rest and after a muscle impact along with an energy depletion after training. Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) in this case will fulfill its function to get a positive nitrogen balance.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate), Who Benefits?
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is an excellent protein source whose characteristics make it a whole 'protein yield'. Among those who may benefit from taking this hydrolyzed protein:
- People, athletes or sportsmen with some lactose intolerance and seeking a safe product that causes no discomfort.
- Persons seeking to provide an excellent protein source to improve your health and promote benefits regarding body recomposition.
- Athletes or sportsmen looking for a tool to optimize the recovery phase, stimulate protein synthesis and muscle growth.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and Other Supplements
As a part of a nutritional plan including supplementation, Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is totally compatible with the rest of products, such as:
- Other proteins
- Amino acids
- Supplements to help reduce fat
- Hormone enhancers
- Proteína hidrolizada a fondoLos aminoácidos aportados con la dieta y la degradación proteica, son usados para síntesis proteica..
- La Mejor Proteína para Después de EntrenarEsta puede ser una de las preguntas del millón dentro del mundo de la suplementación...
- ¿Cuál es la mejor proteína?A la hora de comprar un producto, sea el ámbito que sea, como buenos consumidores, debemos guiarnos por algunos criterios para estar seguros que satisfacen nuestra demanda...
- ¿Qué cantidad de proteínas necesitas?Sorprendentemente las recomendaciones más comunes acerca de las cantidad óptimas de proteína necesarias al cabo del día varían en un alto porcentaje. Para la mayoría de las personas el rango que se recomienda es...
- ¿Cuanta proteína podemos absorber por comida?La ingesta de proteínas se ha convertido en uno de los factores más influyentes para la comunidad científica cuando hablamos de composición corporal...
- Dietas Altas en ProteínaNo es ningún secreto que las dietas altas en proteína funcionan a la hora de perder grasa, ya sea porque nos sacian, nos ayuda a mantener la masa muscular...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.