What is Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate)?
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is a protein obtained from Whey Protein Isolate after subjecting it to a hydrolysis process. It offers a high amount of proteins with a very low amount of carbohydrates, fats and sodium. It does not contain lactose.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is a Whey Isolate Hydrolysate whose main functions will be:
- Promoting muscle growth
- Supplying a fast absorbing protein
- Accelerating post-training recovery
In fact, Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) belongs to the protein segment classified as “Hydrolysates”. Its molecular structure has been modified in order to improve absorption speed substantially.
This type of hydrolysed protein, which can be found among the HSN Sports products, comes in three different and delicious flavours. It possesses the fastest absorption rate from the rest of protein sources.The extreme facility of dissolution of Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is a key feature, as well as the final texture that is achieved.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) has been manufactured in EU certified laboratories and meets the most demanding quality controls.
The relevance of Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate)
Due to its own characteristics, Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is especially recommended for those people with digestive problems. This is thanks to the raw ingredients used in Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate), especially oriented to reduce the amount of excipients, such as fats and fundamentally lactose.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) can be used by people with lactose intolerance.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and its Absorption Rate
The most interesting aspect of Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is without any doubt its fast absorbing ability due to this special manufacturing process: hydrolysis. Here, protein fractions are broken down into smaller units. These units are the amino acid chains that make up proteins. Thus, these chains have different types of amino acid bonds, which are known as peptides. There are di-peptides, tri-peptides, tetra-peptides, oligopeptides, etc.
Human body absorbs protein through peptides. And here is when Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) stands out:
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is composed by a great amount of di-peptides and tri-peptides.
A protein such as Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate), where we can find large amounts of di-peptides and tri-peptides links, is called a 'high grade of hydrolysis', and consequently:
The higher the hydrolysis degree, the greater the absorption rate of protein will be.
Benefits of Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate)
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is a high performance protein that will prove its results as long as it is optimally combined with a good nutritional and training plan. This product stands out for:
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and Muscle Growth
This muscle mass growth needs 3 factors to occur:
- Training: in order to generate the necessary stimulus to create new adaptations.
- Nutrition: to supply the necessary nutrients for our physical goal and condition. Including, of course, Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate)
- Rest: an adequate rest will guarantee that our body assimilates training and synthesises new structures.
Regarding protein intake, it’s necessary to consume a daily amount to complete subjective requirements. However, including a fast absorbing protein and a high absorption rate at the right time is key to make a difference in protein synthesis, as the consumption of peptides near the training session can accelerate the recovery process.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and Recovery
Recovery begins when training ends, as the body must get back to a normal basal rate. If our training routine is of a high volume and intensity, interrupting this moment may be key to optimise our degree of recovery and keep load accumulation from affecting us. Taking a protein supplement with a high absorption rate that does not produce any stomach discomfort, as in the case of Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate), may be an interesting option.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and Allergies
There are many people intolerant to lactose who cannot consume dairy products, but they shouldn’t suppress this whey supplement since Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) has been specially designed to solve this problem.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and Satiation
It is well know that proteins are a macronutrient with the highest satiation rate regarding fat and carbohydrates. Consuming milk protein like whey hydrolysate can affect the cholecystokinin digestive hormone that is in the small bowel due to the opioid activity of peptides: they act on the gastrointestinal tract, slowing down intestinal transit and increasing satiation, as it reduces fluid secretion. A whey fraction called glycomacropeptide stimulates the release of cholecystokinin, which modulates that satiating sensation.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and Insulin Sensitivity
Insulin sensitivity refers to how our cells have the ability to catch glucose and prevent it from accumulating in the fat adipocyte. A direct consequence of training is precisely an increase of insulin sensitivity, due mainly to an increase in glucose muscle receptors, known as GLUT4. Taking milk protein hydrolysates like Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) enhances GLUT4 concentration, optimizing muscle mass glucose gathering.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and a Stronger Immune System
The amino acid content of a protein is an indicator of its quality. In this regard, certain elements of this type are not only used by the body as 'building tools' but also they are involved in other complex physiological processes. This is the case of the contribution of the amino acid L-Cysteine by Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate); together with Glutamic acid and Glycine they will form a type of antioxidant called Glutathione, which will be the most powerful we can find in our body. Its function will be to reduce oxidative damage at a cellular level caused by the activity of free radicals. The ability of glutathione synthesis decreases over the years, so the contribution of such antioxidant precursors is very recommended, and in this sense, Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) will be an excellent way to raise glutathione levels.
Composition of Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate)
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) possesses certain features that make it different from or other kinds of proteins such as Whey Protein Concentrate or Whey Isolate, the main difference is its molecular structure, which has been fragmenten (hydrolysed) in small units to accelerate the absorption process. In fact, the raw material that is used by Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and which allows this functionality is Optipep 90® Carbery:
Each serving of Evohydro (Hidrolizado de Aislado de Suero) delivers:
- Up to 85% of hydrolysed protein from Whey Isolate
- More than 5000 mg of BCAAs
- More than 4000 mg of Glutamine
- Enzyme Complex Aminogen®
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and Optipep 90®
Optipep 90® by Carbery is a protein formula with a high degree of hydrolysis from Whey Isolate, it provides dipeptides, tripeptides and free amino acids. Due to this, the absorption capacity and effective delivery of nutrients to facilitate muscle growth and recovery is maximized.
Features of Optipep 90®
- Excellent predigested protein with a unique composition rich in peptides
- High Biological Value: extraordinary source of Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) and naturally high in Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): leucine, valine, and isoleucine
- Extremely low in lactose
- Extremely low in fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
Benefits of Optipep 90®
- Great speed of digestion and absorption
- Perfect digestibility
- High availability of amino acids to stimulate protein synthesis more efficiently and optimize muscle growth
- Filling of muscle glycogen deposits for more intense workouts
- Mitigate muscle damage and reduce soreness of delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) to reduce recovery time
- Support for building adaptations induced by high-intensity exercise to increase performance
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysed) and Aminogen®
Aminogen® is a Digestive Enzyme Complex patented from protease enzymes Aspergillus niger and Aspergillus oryzae. Its main function is to improve the digestion of proteins, and with it to optimize the process of absorption and delivery of nutrients to provide essential elements related to muscle regeneration. Furthermore, another important benefit will be to improve the symptoms that may be caused by a high protein diet, such as bloating or swelling.
How to take Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate)?
As previously mentioned, Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is a fast absorbing protein and therefore, we can use it in the right moments of the day to obtain the best results.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is recommended:
- Just out of bed, fasting
- Just after training
In this way, its essential nutrients will be guaranteed in two situations that are very similar nutritionally, after nocturnal rest and after a muscle impact along with an energy depletion after training. Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) in this case will fulfill its function to get a positive nitrogen balance.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate), Who Benefits?
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is an excellent protein source whose characteristics make it a whole 'protein yield'. Among those who may benefit from taking this hydrolyzed protein:
- People, athletes or sportspeople with some lactose intolerance and seeking a safe product that does not lead to an upset stomach.
- Persons seeking to provide an excellent protein source to improve their health and promote benefits regarding body recomposition.
- Athletes or sportspeople looking for a tool to optimize the recovery phase, stimulate protein synthesis and muscle growth.
Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) and Other Supplements
As a part of a nutritional plan including supplementation, Evohydro (Whey Protein Hydrolysate) is totally compatible with the rest of products, such as:
- Other proteins
- Amino acids
- Supplements to help reduce fat
- Hormone enhancers
Our Expert Opinion
- Proteína hidrolizada a fondoLos aminoácidos aportados con la dieta y la degradación proteica, son usados para síntesis proteica..
- La Mejor Proteína para Después de EntrenarEsta puede ser una de las preguntas del millón dentro del mundo de la suplementación...
- ¿Cuál es la mejor proteína?A la hora de comprar un producto, sea el ámbito que sea, como buenos consumidores, debemos guiarnos por algunos criterios para estar seguros que satisfacen nuestra demanda...
- ¿Qué cantidad de proteínas necesitas?Sorprendentemente las recomendaciones más comunes acerca de las cantidad óptimas de proteína necesarias al cabo del día varían en un alto porcentaje. Para la mayoría de las personas el rango que se recomienda es...
- ¿Cuanta proteína podemos absorber por comida?La ingesta de proteínas se ha convertido en uno de los factores más influyentes para la comunidad científica cuando hablamos de composición corporal...
- Dietas Altas en ProteínaNo es ningún secreto que las dietas altas en proteína funcionan a la hora de perder grasa, ya sea porque nos sacian, nos ayuda a mantener la masa muscular...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.