- All in One supplement
- Accelerates recovery and muscle growth
- Includes protein and carbs of sequential release
- Enriched with BCAAs, HMB and glutamine peptides
- Ingreases IGF-1 and testosterona levels naturally
- Creatine, Beta-Alanine and Taurine
- Vitamins and electrolytes
- Ideal as a post-workout
What is Evofuel?
Evofuel by HSNsport is the All in One formula, constituted with everything necessary to:
- Provide nutrients for damaged muscle tissue
- Refill energy deposits
- Activate protein synthesis
- Improve hormonal function
It is the perfect supplement to take after a workout as it contains all the key ingredients that your body needs to accelerate recovery processes and muscle growth.
Evofuel sets a new standard in sports nutrition for both bodybuilders and athletes or people who want to gain muscle mass effectively.
Composition of Evofuel
Evofuel is composed of 3 types of carbohydrates, 5 sources of proteins, amino acids, creatine, vitamins and minerals. One Evofuel serving (150 g of product) contains about 560 calories to meet the calorie needs to gain weight progressively and healthily.
Evofuel nutrient matrix
It includes a mixture of several types of carbohydrates (maltodextrin, dextrose and fructose). Thanks to this mixture, Evofuel provides rapid and long-lasting energy, avoiding the saturation of glucose muscle receptors, and that will stimulate the replacement and storage of muscle and liver glycogen.
Each serving provides 50 g of different assimilation rate protein (Whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, egg albumin, milk protein isolate, calcium caseinate). Whey protein is a source of amino acids that are quickly absorbed while the rest of the protein provide a progressive delivery of amino acids to the muscles to keep the body in a continuous anabolic state and facilitate recovery processes.
Consisting of 3 important elements:
- HMB, a leucine metabolite capable of stimulating IGF-1 and supporting muscle growth and reducing the amount of muscle protein that is degraded (anticatabolic action).
- BCAAs and Glutamine, amino acids that play an important role in helping to establish a suitable hormonal environment for protein synthesis; also they act as anticatabolic agents by mitigating exercise-induced muscle degradation.
Formed by: creatine monohydrate and beta-alanine
- It has been enriched with Creatine monohydrate to help improve strength, recovery and muscle size. Creatine is also useful to accelerate recovery between sets and combat muscle fatigue during training.
- It also includes Beta-Alanine, which together with histidine amino acid, are used by the body to make a skeletal muscle buffer called carnosine that allows the athlete to reduce muscle fatigue and increasee same weight repeats. Beta-Alanine works as an effective amplifier for creatine, providing more endurance, strength, fat-loss and muscle gain.
Hormone support matrix
Includes Zinc and Avena sativa which will optimize the hormone component, helping to increase endogenous testosterone levels naturally.
Multivitamin and mineral matrix
It provides vitamins and minerals that are involved in the new cells and tissue synthesis, besides strengthening the immune system, promoting an endogenous formation of anti-inflammatory compounds and fighting free radicals among many other functions.
Evofuel and Tolerase™
Evofuel has been enriched with Tolerase™ to help the body digest lactose, and thus reduce some of the symptoms experienced by people with intolerance to this sugar present in milk, such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, flatulence and nausea.
Who can benefit from Evofuel?
- Athletes looking to increase their volume and muscle mass.
- Athletes on demanding training routines seeking a supplement for an adequate calorie intake.
Nutritional Facts EVOFUEL 2Kg CHOCOLATE
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information EVOFUEL 2Kg CHOCOLATE|
|Serving's size: 3 scoops (150 g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturates||1,8g|
|of which sugars||27g|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
How to take EVOFUEL - 2Kg:As a nutritional supplement, take 3 scoops (150 g) per serving with 500 ml of water. Take 1 serving after training.
Amino Acid Profile EVOFUEL 2Kg CHOCOLATE
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
- Todo lo que necesitas saber de los BCAAsLos aminoácidos de cadena ramificada son 3 aminoácidos...
- Qué es HMB y cuáles son sus beneficios?El ingrediente clave de HMB es ß-hidroxi-ß metilbutirato...
- Creatina, todo lo que necesitas saberLa creatina es una forma almacenada de energía, ATP, la cual se libera a una velocidad mucho más rápida...
- L-GlutaminaLa glutamina es un aminoácido “condicionalmente esencial” muy abundante en el tejido muscular e indispensable para...
- Beta-Alanina, Todo lo que necesitas saberLa beta-alanina se considera el componente que permite el almacenamiento de Carnosina...
- Taurina y sus propiedadesLa taurina es un aminoácido considerado no esencial ya que se sintetiza...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.