- Performance volumizer
- 3 Types of Creatine (4.5g per each 60g service)
- Amino acids matrix
- Includes Waxy Maize and Maltodextrin
- With insulin conductors
- Favours the hydration of muscle cells
- Improves performance and muscle development
What is EvoCell?
EvoCell by HSN Sports is an advanced transportation system for creatine and rehydration of muscle cells, designed to optimize muscle development and performance, and optimize the recovery phase.
What is a Muscle Volumizer?
As its name reflects, this product seeks to increase the body volume, through the hydration of muscle cells, stimulated by the action of insulin along with a combination of ingredients, of which we should note creatine, amino acids or waxy maize. The final result will be to improve the 'Rock-hard look', thanks to the replenishment of the muscle energy stores, as well as an extra supply of strength and athletic performance.
Highlights of Evocell
One of the key elements of Evocell lies in maximising the absorption of creatine, thanks to the transport system constituted by:
- Complex Carbohydrates Matrix: Maltodextrins and Waxy Maize
- GDAs Matrix (Glucose Disposal Agents): Chromium picolinate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Bitter melon
Firstly, the carbohydrates in the formula will stimulate the insulin release. However, due to their properties - specifically those of Waxy Maize - a process, similar to the one that would take place if a simple carbohydrate was taken, will happen, but avoiding the consequence: hypoglycemia.
Insulin is a hormone known for its implications the enhancement of muscle mass. This is a result of the fact that it helps to incorporate the glucose into the cell. If during this process, there are other substances in the blood stream that are susceptible of being taken to the same destination, that will benefit us; this is the case of creatine. The combination of creatine and insulin is one of the most used within sport supplementation with splendid results.
On the other hand, the GDA Matrix will reinforce and make the glucose absorption be redirected to muscle cells, avoiding the accumulation in the adipocyte of fat. In addition, the glucose receptors of the muscle, will not be highly receptive to assimilating larger quantities of glucose and nutrients, as a consequence of the physical exercise, as well as the fact that there is an increased amount of GLUT 4 transporters.
D-pinitol will act enhancing the total retention of creatine, by improving the insulin sensibility.
Amino acids Matrix: recovery and gain of muscle mass
Evocell possesses a powerful Amino acid Matrix, that is intended to be the first step in the recovery process, as a consequence of the muscle damage caused by physical activity.
Among the substances that form this matrix, we can find:
- Glutamine Peptides
- L-Arginine HCl
This ingredient breakdown justifies the recovery nature provided by EvoCell. This set of ingredients have the objective of reducing the muscle fiber degradation caused by physical stress, as well as establishing a hormonal environment that will contribute to the regeneration and synthesis of proteins. The presence of Glutamine Peptides is noteworthy, for their absorption and assimilation will be practically instant. HMB is another very interesting element for preserving muscle mass, reducing DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) and producing an increase of muscle strength and resistance. The amino acids L-Arginine and L-Lysine also stimulate the synthesis of glycogen, protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, while blocking cortisol to prevent the destruction of muscle proteins. L-Glycine is a natural precursor for the generation of creatine, as well as being closely connected to maximising the growth hormone segregation.
Integrated by essential minerals and electrolytes, which will restore those that have been excreted and eliminated during the activity. The Taurine will act as a hydro-regulator element, to maintain the balance between water and sodium in the body, at a n intracellular level.
The responsible elements for this point will be:
- Creatine, from 3 sources: Monohydrate, Pyruvate and Creatine citrate
Creatine is the ergogenic aid with most scientific literature supporting its action to improve athletic performance. Its mechanism of action is based on the increase of the ATP (Adenosine tri-phosphate) stores. Such action will take place during activities with a high intensity and short duration. The improvements experienced thanks to the action of creatine will be in terms of strength and acceleration of recovery from the efforts between series.
On the other hand, Beta-Alanine is based on increasing the reserves of intramuscular carnosine, which will make the environment, at a muscular level, adequate to continue with the intense activity. The situation, that would force us to quit the physical activity, is precisely a result of the metabolic waste from the high intensity activity that causes an alteration of the blood pH, acidifying the medium. Beta-alanine works as a buffer for the lactic acid.
The reload of our muscle energy stores will be proved by the efficient restore of the muscle glycogen, from two sources of complex carbohydrates: Maltodextrin and Waxy Maize. This way we will have the energy available to face a new training session with complete guarantees.
Evocell and other supplements
Evocell may be combined with other products from HSN Sports Series such as: Evomass, Evowhey, Evolate.
Who can benefit from Evocell?
- Gym users, athletes and fitness enthusiasts looking to increase muscle volume and strength
- Athletes and sportspeople, competing individually or by teams, to ensure optimum energy and muscle recovery
- ¿Qué es el Picolinato de Cromo?El cromo es un mineral esencial, un micronutriente que se encuentra en pequeñas cantidades en los alimentos...
- Creatina, todo lo que necesitas saberLa creatina es una forma almacenada de energía, ATP, la cual se libera a una velocidad mucho más rápida que la glucosa...
- Carbohidratos Antes, Durante y Después del Ejercicio¿”Empeñad@” en conseguir el máximo rendimiento en tus entrenamientos?...
- Beneficios del aminoácido L-LeucinaL-leucina es uno de los aminoácidos de cadena ramificada...
- Suplementos para CrossFitCrossFit es un potente sistema de acondicionamiento físico que engloba a su vez varias disciplinas deportivas...
- Beta-Alanina, Todo lo que necesitas saberLa beta-alanina se considera el componente que permite el almacenamiento de Carnosina...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.