- 3 types of carbohydrates (Maltodextrin, fructose and dextrose)
- Provides energy to maintain performance during endurance training or competitions
- Avoids hypoglycemia and facilitates the maintenance and recovery of glycogen deposits
- Maintains an optimal hydration during and after physical activity
- Enriched with electrolytes
- Delicious and refreshing flavours
What is Evocarbs?
Evocarbs of HSNsports is a nutritional supplement that combines 3 sources of carbohydrates with different assimilation speeds (Maltodextrin, Dextrose and Fructose) with electrolytes, and that works perfectly as an energy source in those activities with a degree of intensity and duration.
Evocarbs and High Intensity Activities
Evocarbs is a 'tool' that is going to work exceptionally well for those activities that have a high intensity. Among the which we can highlight: Weightlifting workouts, CrossFit, Athletics, Triathlon, Team sports...The fact that Evocarbs is a prime option in these sports is due to our body making an abrupt use of the glycolytic substrate, which in the worst case may leave the stores seriously diminished. If we require to continue the performance of a 'WOD', the last 400 meters or sprint to the rival area, depending on the sport discipline, the supply of extra energy will be vital.
Additionally, Evocarbs does not contain fat or fiber to facilitate gastric emptying and reduce upset stomachs that sometimes appear when food is consumed during activity.
Evocarbs and Energy
The combination of these 3 carbohydrates (maltodextrin, dextrose and fructose), in the adequate concentrations, will make the absorption and digestion overlap to provide a quick energy supply that simultaneously is sustained throughout exercise. The presence of three energy sources will avoid the muscle receptors from saturating when binding to glucose.
Evocarbs and Hydration
The Evocarbs formula has also been enriched with electrolytes, minerals that play an important role in maintaining water balance, maintaining blood pH, and are crucial for the nervous system and muscle function.
Evocarbs and Timing
It can be consumed before, during and after training to maintain energy levels, maintain glycogen stores, improve performance, replenish electrolytes, quench thirst and encourage water retention to ensure an optimal hydration.
Evocarbs and Evobcaa's
From HSNstore we recommend, to maximise recovery and enhance athletic performance, the simultaneous consumption of Evocarbs along with the known Evobcaa's.
With this combination we can ensure that we will be supporting the two main routes in relation to recovery:
- Supply and replenishment of the energy stores
- Support to reduce muscle degradation and set in motion the regeneration of fibres and tissues
Consuming Evocarbs and Evobcaa's is one of the best strategies of nutritional supplementation to supply a recovery agent with full guarantees
Who can benefit from Evocarbs?
It is ideal both for sportspeople that carry out long periods of exercise such as endurance athletes, cyclists or triathletes, and for sportspeople or gym users that seek to maintain their energy and hydration levels during workout sessions.
- Athletes who require extra energy, especially those that carry out endurance trainings or demanding routines
- People who practice strength or endurance sports preparing for long-term competitions or trainings
- Fitness athletes on volume stages to mix it with proteins and achieve a higher calorie intake to promote muscle growth