- Nootropic Supplement
- Increases choline levels
- Formulated by Sergio Espinar
- Favors cognitive functions (memory, learning, etc.)
- Includes Alfa-GPC, Choline and, Bacopa Monnieri and Rhodiola Rosea extracts
- Ideal for periods of exams or mental work overload
What is EvoBrain?
EvoBrain by HSNsport is a nutritional supplement based on Alfa-GPC, Choline and extracts from Bacopa Monnieri and Rhodiola Rosea, ingredients that will act synergistically with the aim of enhancing cognitive ability and improving intellectual performance. Among the different cognitive functions we may include language, memory, coordination or executive functions that involve reasoning, judgment, planning, organization and perceptual functions.
What are the properties of EvoBrain?
The ingredients included in Evobrain have the property of being cholinergics, this means that they promote the increase of the levels of acetylcholine and choline in the brain.
These compounds increase the concentration of choline in the brain, where said molecule is beneficial due to its properties that support cognitive abilities, as well as being the precursor of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is a type of neurotransmitter (communication between neurons), located within the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system. Within the central nervous system, cholinergic cells (neurons that use acetylcholine as a neurotransmitter) modulate and coordinate the response of neural networks in many areas of the brain, thus involved in the subsequent behavior in subjective conduct.
Within the peripheral nervous system, acetylcholine transmits signals between the motor nerves and the skeletal muscles. It works in the neuromuscular junctions and allows the motor neurons to activate the muscular action. One of the primary functions of acetylcholine is to carry signals from motor neurons to the skeletal muscles of the body.
- Plays a fundamental role in the creation of memories, verbal and logical reasoning, and the ability to concentrate.
- May limit neurological deterioration associated with degenerative diseases
- Improves everyday cognitive function
Alfa GPC stands for Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine a highly bioavailable source of choline that improves brain intake of this substance more than any other source of choline. Alfa GPC is Choline in approximately 40% of its weight. Oral supplementation of Alfa GPC has a particular interest as it seems to be involved in inhibiting acetylcholinesterase, ie the activity of the cholinesterase enzyme, to prevent the destruction of the acetylcholine that has been secreted in the brain.
Alpha-GPC may be involved in reducing symptoms of cognitive decline, as this study reveals:
The amount of alpha-GPC included in this formulation can raise levels of HGH (Human Growth Hormone) in blood plasma, as reflected in this study: Kawamura T, Okubo T, Sato K, Fujita S, Goto K, Hamaoka T, Iemitsu M. Glycerophosphocholine enhances growth hormone secretion and fat oxidation in young adults. Nutrition 2012 November (11-12): 1122-6 Faculty of Sport and Health Science, Ritsumeikan University, Shiga, Japan.
This fact will contribute to the improvement and recovery at a muscular level and also referred to physical strength.
EvoBrain contains extract from Bacopa Monnieri, a plant traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to improve memory, learning and concentration and even to improve depressive states. It is rich in alkaloids (brahmina and herpestina) saponins, beta-sitosterol and other sterols.
However, the most interesting constituents are the bacosides A and B. Bacopa has been the subject of several investigations to disclose its mechanism of action on cognitive function. Triterpenic saponins and bacosides appear to be responsible for this plant's ability to enhance neuronal activity. Bacosides seem to stimulate brain kinase activity and restore synaptic activity at the same time as helping to repair the neurons that have been damaged by free radicals, ultimately helping to improve the transmission of nervous impulses.
Bacopa Monnieri acts as an adaptogen, that is, a substance that improves our response to stress, reducing the damage it can cause on a psychic and physical level. For this purpose, it interacts with the dopaminergic and serotonergic systems and improves neuronal communication. This is done by improving the speed at which the nervous system can communicate by increasing the growth of nerve endings.
Bacopa Monnieri can reduce anxiety, depressive symptoms, memory maintenance, and psychic performance, as you can appreciate from the findings of these studies:
Rhodiola Rosea is a plant that was used traditionally for its properties of fatigue reduction and also for being considered an adaptogen.
When referring to fighting fatigue, it can be related to significantly reducing the effects of prolonged physical exhaustion, in particular, with stress. This fact is of special interest in people who are not accustomed to training or exposure to such activities, or who deal with continued stress. In these studies we can observe this approximation:
Rhodiola Rosea also involves an improvement and support at a cognitive level. This is as a consequence of their physiological performance, modulating the activity of certain neurotransmitters, such as dopamine, noradrenaline and serotonin, that are implicated in various sensory responses, such as mood, appetite and overall well-being. In the following studies the conclusions of these effects can be appreciated:
Who can benefit from EvoBrain?
- People who want to protect and nurture their cognitive functions.
- Especially advisable for periods of great intellectual requirements.
Nutritional Facts EVOBRAIN - 90 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information EVOBRAIN - 90 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Amount per serving|
|Bacopa monnieri Extract||250mg|
|Extracto de Rhodiola Rosea||100mg|
|Ingredients: Alpha-GPC (L-alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine), Choline bitartrate, Bacopa Monnieri Extract, Vegetable Capsule [coating agent E464 (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose) and E171 Colouring , Rhodiola rosea extract (Sedium roseum), E470b Anti-Caking Agent (magnesium stearate).|
How to take EVOBRAIN - 90 veg caps:As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule three times a day with meals.
- Evobrain a fondo: Bacopa MonnieriAunque las publicaciones científicas sobre la bacopa son bastante recientes. Cuando miramos los componentes activos de dicha hierba, nos encontramos alcaloides y saponinas...
- Evobrain a fondo: Alfa-GPCDesde hace varias décadas, la industria farmacéutica ha intentado buscar distintos fármacos...
- Alpha-GPC, mejora cognitiva antes de entrenarEn algunos de los artículos de nuestro blog, hemos presentado el Alpha-GPC...
- Uso de Rhodiola Rosea como adaptógeno deportivoSe ha propuesto que los cambios agudos en la cognición y/o el desempeño de habilidades motoras ocurren a través de la modulación de factores que estimulan el SNC...
- Plantas con propiedades adaptógenasLas plantas adaptógenas son aquellas capaces de incrementar la resistencia del cuerpo a las influencias adversas del estrés físico y emocional...
- Suplementos para la salud cerebralLa Rhodiola Rosea es una hierba que puede potenciar la capacidad y vitalidad tanto a nivel físico como cognitivo...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.