Currently we haven't this product and we haven't planned future replacements.
You can find similar products in the sections below.
- Promotes protein synthesis
- Participates in the muscles contractile activity
- Promotes saving and formation of glycogen
- Strengthens the immune system
- It has anti-catabolic effects
- Increases the values of human growth hormone
- Increases the muscle recovery process
Evo-G by HSN Sports is a product based on 100% micronized Glutamine. Glutamine is one of the 20 amino acids that we add daily to our diet. It is the most abundant in the body, representing around 60% of muscle tissue. It is undoubtedly the amino acid with the largest number of assigned functions, amongst which of note are its transformation into glucose when the body requires it. It is an indispensable component for the creation of blocks of proteins and nucleotides (structural units of Ribonucleic Acid ARN and ADN).
Glutamine plays an important part in supporting the athlete. Glutamine is a regulator in the creation of muscle tissue and intervenes in the accumulation of muscle glycogen.
During intense muscle exercise, certain amounts of glutamine are released over and above the amounts that the human body can synthesize. If there is a deficiency of glutamine, muscle degradation can take place, and this is why certain athletes use it as a dietary supplement. At the same time, Glutamine also intervenes in the muscle recovery process. If recovery between two periods of training is not sufficient, the effects of exercise on glutamine levels can be cumulative and may lead to overtraining syndrome.
This can have adverse effects on athletes: not on sports performance, but on the immune system and digestive system, facilitating the appearance of infections. Therefore, ensuring optimum levels of glutamine at all times by the regular consumption of L-Glutamine not only prevents the appearance of overtraining but also reduces to a minimum the destruction of the muscle proteins themselves, facilitating the recovery of hepatic and muscle glycogen levels.
Nutritional Facts EVO-G 500g NEUTRAL
|Information EVO-G 500g NEUTRAL|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Cantidad per service||RDA*|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
- Beneficios de la GlutaminaLa glutamina se trata de uno de los 20 aminoácidos que introducimos a través de nuestra dieta. Tiene la particularidad que se le considera condicionalmente esencial...
- ¿Cómo tomar la glutamina?La manera apropiada de tomar glutamina depende de algunos factores. No sólo es importante tomar la dosis correcta, sino que también hay que considerar cuándo y con qué...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.