IMPROVE MY PERFORMANCE - PACK 1
26.34 €Save 13.04 €
ELITE PERFORMANCE BY BEATMAN
27.36 €Save 14.88 €
GET BIG - PACK 1
23.70 €Save 13.29 €
GET BIG - PACK 2
14.68 €Save 5.91 €
GET BIG - PACK 5
26.89 €Save 15.37 €
VEGAN SPECIAL - PACK 1
26.98 €Save 22.12 €
- Performance enhancer
- Increases ATP reserves
- Helps to gain lean muscle mass
- Ideal for explosive activities
- Basic for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
What is Creatine Creapure?
Creatine Excell (100% Creapure) by HSN Raw Series is made of creatine monohydrate Creapure® certified, which confirms the pharmaceutical degree of quality and purity of the product.
Creatine is a molecule produced by the body, approximately 2 grams daily, and is synthesized in the pancreas, kidneys and liver, from the amino acids glycine, arginine and methionine, that are predominant in skeletal muscle. It is stored in deposits of high energy demand, in two ways: in the phosphorylated form, also known as phosphocreatine (CP), around 60%, while the remaining 40% is in free creatine form. The latter will be the one that we have available at any time to perform a very intense effort, as could be the case of a sprint.
It can be found in foods, such as meat, fish or eggs, but in low doses as to be able to benefit from its effects.
The creatine is possibly the supplement with most studies supporting it, which corroborate what the vast majority of athletes claim, its efficiency as an ergogenic aid.
Difference between Creapure and Creatine
Both products will provide the same beneficial effects when taking it and following the same protocol of use, as we will see below.
Creapure creatine is produced following demanding pharmaceutical quality standards. These include GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) methods, which guarantees the quality of the manufacturing process in general; Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), aimed at identifying and eliminating the sources of contamination that can occur in the processes; And a level specially designed to eliminate the risks of cross-contamination with other products.
How does Creatine work in the body?
Once the creatine is ingested, it will travel to the muscle cells through the bloodstream. Once captured by these cells, it is converted to creatine phosphate. This substance will be used to deliver energy spikes in those activities that require it, such as strength training, weight lifting, sports in which explosive efforts are predominant... Creatine phosphate assists in replenishing reserves of ATP or Adenosin Triphosphate, which is a molecule that provides the power and energy needed for muscle contraction.
ATP is the first source of energy that our body uses in the first moments of a submaximal effort, of high intensity, and short duration (at most about 10 seconds). After that period, these energy deposits are empty, and require a certain period of time to restore them (synthesizing new ATP).
To continue with the activity, at a lower intensity, another substrate is used to provide the ATP, which in this case will be glucose. The main difference, is that it does so at a slower rate, and thus, we will not be able to apply the same power. Again, it will be taken from the reserve (phosphocreatine deposits), to generate again the physiological pathway of ATP synthesis.
Creatine helps keep cell hydration, as well as generating a potent stimulus for protein synthesis, which will translate into a greater muscle development.
It also offers another series of benefits, which are not directly related to sports aspects, such as: neuroprotection, reduction of sarcopenia or glucose control.
Who can benefit from Excell Creatine?
- Athletes and Sportspeople seeking to increase their strength and power levels during training and improve their athletic capacity.
- Athletes and Sportspeople that want to gain lean muscle mass.
- People who seek to improve their athletic capacity and obtain the previously described benefits.
Nutritional Facts CREATINE EXCELL (Creapure®) 500 g
|per servingper 100g|
|Information CREATINE EXCELL (Creapure®) 500 g|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop (3 g)|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|Creatine Monohydrate (as Creapure®)||3g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Creapure® (creatine monohydrate).|
How to take CREATINA EXCELL (100% Creapure®) 500g:As a nutritional supplement, take 1/2 dispenser (3g) a day or according to nutritionist advice.
- Guía HSN: Cómo suplementarse con creatinaLa creatina es uno de los suplementos con mayor evidencia científica...
- Creatina, todo lo que necesitas saberLa creatina es una forma almacenada de energía, ATP, la cual se libera a una velocidad mucho más rápida que la glucosa...
- Creatina y cafeínaMuchos deportistas se preocupan por las posibles interacciones que se dan al combinar 2 de los suplementos más usados...
- ¿Sabías esto de la creatina?Los posibles usos que le podemos dar a la creatina tienen una nota totalmente distinta...
- Creatina y miostatinaLa creatina es un compuesto derivado a partir de glicina, arginina y metionina, sintetizado por el páncreas e hígado...
- Tipos de creatina y recomendacionesLa creatina es el suplemento nutricional más consumido y conocido por los deportistas...
- Creatina y Beta-Alanina para mejorar el rendimientoLa creatina es un suplemento bien conocido en el mundo de la nutrición deportiva para incrementar la masa muscular magra...
- Suplementos para CorredoresLa actividad física aumenta nuestras necesidades nutritivas, debiendo aportar las cantidades necesarias de calorías, minerales y vitaminas...
- Suplementos para CrossFitCrossFit es un potente sistema de acondicionamiento físico que engloba a su vez varias disciplinas deportivas...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.