- Athletic performance enhancer
- Increases muscular resistance
- Increases the fatigue threshold
- Contributes to lean muscle mass growth
What is Beta Alanine?
Beta Alanine by HSN Raw Series is an amino-acid whose main function is to increase intra-muscular carnosine stores, with the objective of improving the athletic conditions, and enhance the performance in high intensity activities.
Beta Alanine may allow to maintain for a longer time a high intensity workout
Beta Alanine Properties
Beta Alanine can help increase muscle endurance. For this purpose, it has the ability to elevate carnosine deposits, in fact, it is said that Beta Alanine is a limiting factor for this amino acid, and only with its presence in the blood stream can there be an accumulation of carnosine.
What is Beta Alanine for?
When we carry out anaerobic efforts, a waste metabolic residue is created lactic acid. this produces an alteration of the pH (decreases), both in blood and muscle fibre, and causing an acidification of the medium. This is the reason for the 'burning' feeling when performing a sprint or a series of 12-15 repetitions of weight-lifting.
In this sense, by means of the 'buffering' action that Beta Alanine can carry out, it will help to deacidify and thus allow to:
- Continue with the intense effort.
- Delay the onset of fatigue.
- Optimize metabolic recovery between interval series.
What is Carnosine?
It is a dipeptide synthesized from the amino acids: Histidine and Beta Alanine. It is of natural origin and is mainly found in the brain, heart muscle, kidneys, and stomach, and in large quantities by skeletal muscle. It has been studied as a tool with potent antiaging and antioxidant effects.
As mentioned, the highest concentrations of carnosine are found in muscle fibers, particularly in fast fibers, which are required for explosive movements, such as lifting weights or sprints. The amount of carnosine is related to those athletes with sport disciplines that have a strong anaerobic character.
The greater amount of carnosine stored, the better athletic response for the corresponding efforts!
Benefits of Carnosine
In addition to the aforementioned, referring to sports improvement, it also offers two important benefits, in order to stay healthy:
- Preventing injuries
- Accelerating recovery
The explanation resides in the fact that high-intensity exercise produces significant oxidative damage, generated by the action of free radicals, and carnosine deposits tend to deplete (empty). In addition, lipid peroxidation, as well as carbonylation of proteins and phospholipids, can be produced to a certain level. This leads to proteolysis, or muscle tissue degradation, promoted by the toxic process that leads to cellular aging. Thus, having the sufficient amount of carnosine available, stored in the muscles, will combat such phenomena.
Beta Alanine and Itchiness
Normally during the first Beta Alanine intakes the person can experience a sensation of flushing of the skin, especially of the face, as well as itchiness in extremities, ears and hands. This phenomenon is known as paresthesia and is benign. Its origin is due to consuming amounts greater than 800-1000mg of Beta Alanine at one time. Thus, to avoid such sensation, it can be taken in several smaller doses during the day.
Creatine and Beta Alanine
To enhance this substance it's advisable to combine with creatine, as they both achieve a synergistic effect promoting physical endurance and muscle growth.
Thanks to this combination, we could achieve a higher quality workout, resulting in a better stimulus. If we keep good habits in the rest of the factors that are directly linked to training, such as a good nutrition and correct rest, the results will be noticeable.
Who can benefit from Beta-Alanine?
- Athletes looking to increase their performance during training, and transfer these benefits to competitions.
- Sportspeople or Athletes form sports disciplines with a strong component of interval workouts at high intensity with a duration higher than 45-60 seconds, such as CrossFit, Athletics, Collective Sports, Martial Arts...
- Highly recommended for endurance athletes, especially those whit a high production of lactic acid.
Nutritional Facts BETA ALANINE 150g
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information BETA ALANINE 150g|
|Serving size: 2g|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Beta-alanine (GMO* FREE) *Genetically modified organism|
How to take BETA ALANINA:Mix 2g with water, juice or any pre-workout drink you like, twice a day.
- Suplementos para CorredoresLa actividad física aumenta nuestras necesidades nutritivas, debiendo aportar las cantidades necesarias de calorías, minerales y vitaminas...
- Suplementos para CrossFitCrossFit es un potente sistema de acondicionamiento físico que engloba a su vez varias disciplinas deportivas...
- Beta-Alanina, Todo lo que necesitas saberLa beta-alanina se considera el componente que permite el almacenamiento de Carnosina...
- Creatina y Beta-Alanina para mejorar el rendimientoLa mezcla sinérgica de Creatina y Beta-Alanina es el secreto mejor guardado...
- Suplementación Peri-entrenoDesde los años 80 hasta la actualidad se ha comprobado la importancia de una correcta suplementación peri-entreno, sobre todo en personas que entrenan en ayunas o con niveles de glucógeno bajos...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.