- 92% protein from whey isolate
- Large amounts of BCAA's and Glutamine per service
- Unflavored, ideal for mixing with other supplements
- Protein Provon 295 IP Glanbia, the best protein source on the market
What is Whey Protein Isolate 92%?
Whey Protein Isolate 92% by HSN Raw Series is a supplement made with protein isolated from Provon 295 IP Glanbia Whey. This whey protein has been extracted by a meticulous cross-flow microfiltration procedure that does not denature the protein.
This product is only available in a neutral flavor, which makes it the ideal protein for a wide variety of applications (like mixing with other powder supplements or even enriching low protein meals). Its content in fats (0.2g) and carbohydrates (0.7g) per service is practically non-existent.
The Evolate product from our HSN Sports range contains the same raw material as Whey Protein Isolate 92% in 8 delicious flavors.
CFM Whey Protein Isolate
Thanks to this process, a high purity protein with 92% of protein is achieved and its bioactive fractions (which help keep the immune system healthy) and all its essential amino acids are kept intact. The cross-flow microfiltration process eliminates the highest possible percentage of fats and sugars (lactose). The result is a high quality protein, free of impurities, and with a high solubility.
Benefits of Whey Protein Isolate
Whey Protein Isolate 92% is a fast-absorbing protein, which means that it is perfect to provide amino acids to the body almost immediately and stimulate the processes of muscle development, regeneration and recovery, after training. Its consumption will also be very interesting at other times of the day, such as when you get up, before breakfast. Each service offers:
- 27,6g of Whey Protein Isolate
It offers an excellent aminogram, as it is a high biological value protein, as well as being a complete protein and providing all the essential amino acids (EAA's). Per service it offers:
- More than 6g of BCAA's
- More than 5g of Glutamine
Immune System Support
Due to the careful manufacturing process it will have a high content of bioactive fractions, such as: beta-lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, bovine serum albumin, lactoferrin, immunoglobulins, glycomacropeptides, and lactoperoxidases, among others. these will contribute with their properties to improve the immune function and offer, among other features: antioxidant protection, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial...
Improve Body Composition
When we refer to this process, we are talking about lowering the fat percentage and maintaining the greatest amount of muscular mass. This should be our goal, and not thinking exclusively about reducing our total weight, because if we maintain correct habits, and after a certain period of time, we continue to weigh the same, it will not be an indicator of improvement: we must observe other parameters, such as said fat percentage. Tip: if we weigh the same, and the same clothes are wider on us, this is a positive indication.
This type of protein will help us optimally supply this macronutrient to our diet. As we known, a protein-rich diet, offers:
- Increase Satiety
- Increase caloric expenditure due to the thermogenic effect of digesting proteins
- Helps regulate cholesterol
- Controlling blood pressure
- Prevents diabetes by regulating blood sugar
Who can take Whey Protein Isolate 92%?
Whey Protein Isolate 92% is the most comfortable way to consume protein to help maintain and build muscle mass. It is especially suited for muscle definition (cutting phase), weight-management, and weight control diets.
In this way, those who seek an improvement in their body composition (reduce fat percentage and maintain muscle mass) will benefit from supplementing their diet with this protein.
On the other hand, those Sportspeople and Athletes who are looking for a high quality product, that provides them with the necessary nutrients with which to enhance their performance by influencing recovery, will also find this a very feasible option.
Nutritional Facts WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE 92% 2Kg NEUTRAL
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE 92% 2Kg NEUTRAL|
|Serving's size: 1 dispenser (30g)|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0,09g|
|of which sugars||0,2g|
|Ingredients: Whey protein (Provon 295 IP-Glanbia) (milk), Emulsifier E 322 (lecithin from soy).|
How to take WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE 92%:Take 1 dispenser (30g) per intake, depending on body weight, with 250ml of skim milk or water. Take 2 to 3 times a day to get the best results as part of a balanced diet.
Amino Acid Profile WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE 92% 2Kg NEUTRAL
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
- Whey Protein IsolateSeguramente, a día de hoy, la proteína WHEY sea el suplemento más vendido tanto dentro como fuera del mundo de la nutrición deportiva...
- ¿Cuál es la mejor proteína?A la hora de comprar un producto, sea el ámbito que sea, como buenos consumidores, debemos guiarnos por algunos criterios para estar seguros que satisfacen nuestra demanda...
- ¿Qué cantidad de proteínas necesitas?Sorprendentemente las recomendaciones más comunes acerca de las cantidad óptimas de proteína necesarias al cabo del día varían en un alto porcentaje. Para la mayoría de las personas el rango que se recomienda es...
- ¿Cuanta proteína podemos absorber por comida?La ingesta de proteínas se ha convertido en uno de los factores más influyentes para la comunidad científica cuando hablamos de composición corporal...
- Dietas Altas en ProteínaNo es ningún secreto que las dietas altas en proteína funcionan a la hora de perder grasa, ya sea porque nos sacian, nos ayuda a mantener la masa muscular...
- Diferencias entre el Aislado y Concentrado de Proteína de SueroLa Whey Protein o Proteína de Suero es posiblemente el suplemento más vendido...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.