- Soluble fiber source
- Effective in relieving constipation and soften stool
- Helps to lowers high cholesterol
- Helps to regulates blood sugar levels
- Promotes colon cleansing
- Helps satiation
- Ideal for weight control diets
What is Psyllium Husk?
Psyllium Husk by HSN Raw Series is a food supplement that provides the body with an extra dose of soluble and insoluble fibre to promote digestive and metabolic health. It is also capable of binding to fatty acids from the diet and cholesterol, and help to improve related health biomarkers.
What are the properties of Psyllium Husk?
Psyllium Husk, that derives from the plant Plantago ovata (scientific name) is very rich in soluble fiber. Soluble fiber attracts water and becomes gel during digestion, gives consistency to the feces, stimulates peristalsis and regulates intestinal transit.
It is ideal for people who suffer from constipation as its laxative properties moisten and soften hardened stool to stimulate evacuation.
Benefits of Psyllium Husk
It has important benefits regarding improving our health, as well as working as a support for calorie restriction diets.
It contributes to normalising blood sugar levels and cholesterol, which helps improve conditions such as hypercholesterolemia.
Psillum Husk is perfect for people on weight-loss diets or simply seeking health care. Psyllim spongy fiber helps reduce appetite, improves digestion processes and cleans the body, especially the colon. The gel form helps draw toxins and metabolic waste find their path and preserves a healthy colon and a functional intestinal flora.
Psyllium absorbs water and forms a bulky mass. It is very important to drink plenty of water (2 liters a day) while using this supplement. Psyllium Husk can produce gasm stomach ache, constipation and nausea. Some people might have an allergic reaction to psyllium. It is important to consult your doctor before adding this supplement to your diet.
Who can benefit from Psyllium Husk?
- Anyone who wants to enrich their diet with fiber and maintain a correct intestinal transit.
- People suffering from occasional or chronic constipation.
Nutritional Facts PSYLLIUM HUSK - 150g
|Information PSYLLIUM HUSK - 150g|
|Serving's size: 1/2 scoop (2 g)|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|Ingredients: Psyllium Husk|
How to take PSYLLIUM HUSK - 150g:As a nutritional supplement, take 1/2 scoop (2 g) daily or depending on professional advice.
- Beneficios de una dieta rica en fibraLa fibra, incluye todas las partes de los alimentos vegetales que no pueden digerirse por las enzimas en el tracto intestinal...
- Corazón Saludable con Fibra¿Tomas suficiente fibra en tu dieta? Si estás en una dieta baja en carbohidratos, lo más probable es que no, y eso puede ser malo para tu regularidad y para tu salud...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.