- Carbohydrates for long-term workouts
- Rapid absorption
- Corn starch
- Excellent energy source
What is maltodextrin?
HSN Raw Series Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide, ie a type of complex carbohydrate, which generates a steady supply of energy and making it ideal for long-term workout or rapid depletion of glycogen.
What are the properties of Maltodextrin?
Despite providing a high glycemic index becasue of its branched molecular structure, it is possible to achieve a stable energy level over time.
Maltodextrin is a totally feasible option to use either as an energy shot prior physical activity, during and/or after in order to have energy to replenish muscle glycogen.
Maltodextrin is designed with the following objectives:
- Great energy source
- Performance enhancer thanks to its availability - no upset stomach or other derivatives, reduced fatigue
- Accelerate recovery through the rapid absorption in the intestine
Maltodextrin can be combined with other products such as:
- Amino-acids BCAAs, Glutamine ...
- Protein Shakes
Who can benefit from Maltodextrin?
- Sportsmen on endurance workouts
- All kind of sportsmen looking for a source of carbohydrate to get the energy they need before, during and after training.
- Fitness athletes in bodybuilding stages to mix with their usual protein to achieve a greater muscle growth.
Nutritional Facts MALTODEXTRIN 1Kg
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information MALTODEXTRIN 1Kg|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (50 g)|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0g|
How to take MALTODEXTRINA:As a nutritional supplement, mix 1 scoop with 300 - 400 ml of water.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.