- GMO free (genetically modified organisms)
- Excellent solution
- Anticatabolic effect
- Directly involved in the MPS (protein synthesis)
- It contributes to the maintenance of lean muscle mass
What is Leucine?
Leucine HSN Raw Series is the essential amino-acid of the trio of branched-chain amino-acids (BCAA) together with L-valine and L-isoleucine. Out of those three, L-leucine is probably the onw with greatest properties related to muscle growth.
Peri-workout nutrient presence is really important to optimize the whole process.
Thus, adequate intake of the amino-acid L-leucine in the peri-workout period can help improve the response of muscle building, tissue regeneration and directly provide better and faster recovery, enabling the athlete to be in top condition for the next workout.
Another important function of this amino acid is the contribution to the protein synthesis, which it's reduced over the years. This means an improved health for elderly people.
Leucine of HSN Raw Series is 100% vegetable and GMO free, being obtained through a fermentation process. Furthermore, this is an easy dissolution Leucine.
Who can benefit from Leucine?
- Any athlete looking for a proper recovery after the workout, especially at toning sessions, when the carbohydrate intake is low.
- It's ideal to protect muscle mass between meals, especially if you're spending several hours without eating.
- Everyone looking for a supplement to protect their muscle mass from ageing, wight-loss plans, etc.