- Adrenaline and dopamine precursor
- Along with iodine, L-tyrosine is involved in the tyroid hormone synthesis
- Essential for melanin synthesis
- Improves cognitive functions
- Increases energy and muscle performance
- Stress, anxiety, depression and sleep problems
- Facilitates fat metabolism
- Regulates states increased insulin (sensitivity to stress, depression)
- Facilitates weight loss by regulating metabolism
- Closely related to neurotransmitters synthesisand many other biological functions
What is L-Tyrosine?
L-Tyrosine HSN Raw Series is a supplement that provides your body with an optimal dose of the amino acid L-tyrosine.
It's a non-essential amino-acid (occurs from the hydroxylation of phenylalanine, another amino-acid), but is considered very necessary because it is a precursor of certain important neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine and L-dopa, which regulate mood, sleep, or mental function among others.
Supplementation with L-Tyrosine can be beneficial as it participates directly in dopamine levels and helps relieve fatigue and stress associated with intensive trainings.
According to research, L-Tyrosine contibutes to weight-loss since it is a tyroid hormone precursor amino-acid that balances metabolism.
Tyrosine is also a melanin precursor. Melanin is the dark skin pigment that protects us from UV light.
Who can benefit from L-Tyrosine?
- Anyone looking to enrich their diet with the amino-acid tyrosine.
- Anyone looking to keep a proper hormonal and nerve function.
- People with stress and mood disorders.