- Cutting-edge carbohydrates
- Efficient glycogen replenishment
- Designed for high performance activities
- Provides excellent recovery
What are Cyclodextrins?
Cluster Dextrin by HSN Raw Series, also known as 'Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin - HBCD' or Cyclodextrins, is a type of carbohydrate derived from the enzymatic degradation of starch, resulting in a series of cyclic oligosaccharides, and obtaining a set of toroidal-structure glucose units.
The properties obtained from this molecular distribution in space, are:
- High molecular weight
- Low osmolarity
- High solubility
- Excellent digestibility
- No stomach discomforts
It posses some similar features to starches (amylopectin) of other products, but markedly improved. The rate of gastric emptying and rapid absorption allows dextrins cycle be considered an excellent source as sports drink.
The peculiarity that they have, when it comes to their absorption by the body, is that it is done progressively, releasing insulin gradually, and allowing in this scenario the coexistence of free fatty acids used as an energy source along with glucose units. Result?
- Effective absorption of carbohydrates and remarkably higher performance
When to take Cyclodextrins?
Cluster Dextrin has become a sports drink reference due to its high solubility and rapid gastric emptying to enter the bloodstream and maintain high blood sugar levels without inhibiting fat burning. These features characteristics make this sports drink ideal for a high energy and performance demand.
Muscle contractions generated during efforts such as workouts with weight will cause a rapid decline at a local level of the stored glycogen.
Therefore it is recommended to be taken as:
- Intra-workout Drink, combining it with a source of proteins or amino acids, such as Evopept (Peptopro). Additionally we can add important elements that will ensure our replenishment of mineral salts such as Electrolytes Powder and improve our hydration.
- Post-workout, along with hydrolyzed protein, like Evohydro
Who can benefit from Cyclodextrins?
- Athletes or Sportspeople looking for a drink to stay hydrated and restore energy during competitive events.
- Athletes looking for a source of energy during their workout or sport disciplines, such as: Athletics, Weightlifting, CrossFit, Collective Sports...
- Ideal to take before during and/or after physical exercise and replenish glycogen stores.