- Increases endogenous testosterone secretion and its natural levels in the body
- Promotes muscle growth
- Increased strength and power
- Promotes body detoxification
- Improves cognitive functions and promotes emotional balance
What is D-Aspartic Acid?
D-Aspartic Acid by HSN Series Raw is a supplement containing D-aspartic acid, a non-essential amino-acid involved in protein synthesis.
It has an essential role as a neurotransmitter and, like other amino-acids, can be found in its two forms (isomers): D and L. It is also known as 'asparaginic acid'.
D-Aspartic Acid and Testosterone
Aspartic acid has an essential role in the production and secretion of hormones such as the luteinizing hormone (LH) and the growth hormone (GH).
Luteinizing hormone acts as a chemical messenger that travels from the pituitary gland to the testicles to promote testosterone synthesis. That is why, this supplement is used to naturally increase testosterone production by up to 42% more.
If our natural hormone production is improved, this will have a positive impact on multiple aspects, in relation to our behaviour, as well as in improving our state of mind and well-being, improving our sex life and relations, or even physically, increasing our athletic performance and recovery phase.
Benefits of D-Aspartic Acid
Among the possible benefits of D-Aspartic Acid we may mention the following:
- Increased strength and muscle mass
- Fat Loss
- Improve sleep quality
- Increased libido
- Better mood
- Higher energy level
Properties of D-Aspartic Acid
Aspartic acid also plays a crucial role in detoxifying the liver and is essential for its function as it forms molecules that capture toxins from the bloodstream. This is the case of ammonia, which is rejected by the urea cycle.
This amino acid is involved in the central nervous system functions, in brain connections, learning processes and emotional balance.
Aspartic acid promotes the assimilation of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, zinc and potassium and a proper functioning of the cardiovascular system, and participates in many metabolic and cellular functions.
Within the sports field, the d-aspartic acid promotes muscle growth, decreases fatigue, and it's involved in the gluconeogenesis and the formation of glutamic acid or glutamate.
Side Effects of D-Aspartic Acid
Due to hormonal regulation, it is possible that certain people may experience some kind of side effects, being prone in some cases, as is the case of acne.
Who can benefit from D-aspartic acid?
- Strength and power athletes and/or sportspeople who want to maximize their testosterone levels and increase muscle mass.
- Athletes and/or sportspeople who seek to improve their recovery capacity, and increase strength and endurance.
- People who want to improve their recovery, reduce fat and support muscle mass growth.
Nutritional Facts D-ASPARTIC ACID - 150g
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information D-ASPARTIC ACID - 150g|
|Serving's size: 1 dispenser (3g)|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|Ácido D-Aspartico cálcico||3g|
|Ingredients: D-aspartic acid calcium.|
How to take ÁCIDO ASPÁRTICO D:As a nutritional supplement, mix 1 scoop (3 g) with 200 ml of water. Take once a day on an empty stomach.
- El Ácido D-Aspártico aumenta los niveles de testosteronaTodos sabemos los múltiples beneficios que supone aumentar los niveles de testosterona...
- Consejos para Aumentar la Testosterona de Manera NaturalExisten muchos factores a la hora de determinar qué cantidad de músculo fabricará tu cuerpo, tales como...
- 14 Formas de Elevar la Testosterona NaturalmenteLa Testosterona es la hormona más importante dentro de un grupo de hormonas llamadas andrógenos...
- Top 10 Alimentos para Aumentar la TestosteronaLa testosterona es la hormona sexual predominante en el hombre (las mujeres también poseen testosterona pero en menor cantidad)...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.