- Slow assimilation protein
- Source of essential amino acids and bio-active peptides
- Promotes maintenance of muscle mass
- Calcium caseinate obtained from fresh milk
- 100% pure raw material
- No flavourings or sweeteners
What is Calcium Caseinate by HSN Raw Series?
Calcium Caseinate by HSN Raw Series is a slow digestion protein, with a high biological value and an excellent amino acid profile, both essential and non-essential.
Calcium caseinate is a calcium salt that is obtained from the casein protein. Casein is the predominant protein in milk and has a great 'anti-catabolic' effect because it protects the muscle proteins from degradation after very intense workouts or other situations such as fasting.
For the production of calcium caseinate, casein micelles are broken down and combined with calcium. Like casein, about 90% of its weight is protein. It is also a slow digestion protein with an excellent aminogram.
The main difference between them, is basically that caseinate is a bit lower in fats and in lactose. Its cost of production is lower than that of micellar casein and, in addition, it mixes better and has a more pleasant taste.
What are the properties of Calcium Caseinate?
Calcium caseinate, like casein, has a complete aminogram (very rich in glutamic acid and BCAAs), as well as an excellent biological value and being a slow release protein.
It provides a slow and continuous supply of amino acids to the bloodstream even 7-8 hours after its consumption. This makes it a perfect protein to take before going to bed, or even during the day for moments when we will not be eating for several hours. It is also ideal to be added to post-workout shakes along with whey protein and thus favoring recovery processes.
It is also a product that is rich in calcium, an essential mineral for keeping our bones and teeth healthy.
It contains a high percentage of bio-active peptides and glutamic acids, that are very beneficial for maintaining a correct immune system function.
Its neutral flavour makes it perfect to add to shakes or recipes and increase this way the protein content of our daily diet.
This product is highly recommended not only for sportspeople, but also for anyone who wants a nutritious food that is rich in high quality proteins and that stimulates the general health of our body.
Who can benefit from Calcium Caseinate?
- Athletes in general that want to maximise their muscle development, avoiding as much as possible muscle degradation, and enhancing the recovery processes.
- Anyone that is looking for a source of high quality proteins.
Nutritional Facts CALCIUM CASEINATE 2Kg NEUTRAL
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information CALCIUM CASEINATE 2Kg NEUTRAL|
|Serving's size: 1 dispenser (20g)|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0,1g|
|of which sugars||0,05g|
|Ingredients: Calcium caseinate (milk).|
How to take CASEINATO DE CALCIO:As a dietary supplement, mix 1 dispenser (20g) with 200ml of skim milk or water. Take as many times as necessary to get the best results as part of a balanced diet.
Amino Acid Profile CALCIUM CASEINATE 2Kg NEUTRAL
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
- Suplementos para Antes de DormirEl sueño es un estado de reposo físico que tiene por característica la sucesión rítmica de cambios hormonales y metabólicos...
- Mejorar la Síntesis Proteica Combinando FuentesUna de los principales objetivos en la mayoría de deportistas es mantener un aporte constante de aminoácidos...
- La Importancia del Sueño para Ganar Masa MuscularTodos los días te esfuerzas al máximo en el gimnasio preocupándote de levantar cada vez más peso, llevas la dieta al pie de la letra...
- Diferencias entre Caseína y CaseinatoLa leche puede ser dividida en dos grupos principales de proteínas...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.