- 2:1:1 ratio (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine)
- 100% vegetable origin Leucine
- Promotes maintenance of muscle mass by avoiding catabolism
- Enhances protein synthesis and muscle growth
- Serves as a source of energy if there is a carbohydrate deficit
- Easily dissolved
What is BCAA'S INSTANT 2:1:1?
BCAA'S INSTANT 2:1:1 by HSN Raw Series is a nutritional supplement wholly made with highly pure branched chain amino acids in a 2:1:1 ratio (leucine, valine, isoleucine).
Leucine is the main amino acid in protein synthesis (responsible for the activation of a metabolic pathway called mTOR). The material that is used (Leucine Instant) is highly dissolvable, unlike other BCAAs products, which makes it easy to mix with other supplements or to take it just in a glass of water or using a shaker.
What are BCAAs and what are they for?
The branched chain amino acids, which are known as BCAA's, belong to the group of essential amino acids, which means that our body is not capable of synthesising them by itself and they have to be obtained through diet or supplementation. The BCAA's or Branched-Chain Amino Acids are called this way because their molecular structure is similar to that of the branch of a tree (made up by ramifications).
These three essential amino acids (leucine, valine and isoleucine) make up around one third of the total skeleton muscle. It just so happens that they are also the amino acids that suffer one of the highest rates of degradation due to physical stress.
Due to these facts, choosing BCAAs supplementation may help to maintain muscle mass, in periods of calorie restriction or when under high levels of physical stress.
Properties of BCAAs
As mentioned above, these three types of amino acids form nearly a third part of the skeleton muscle and they are in charge of promoting the synthesis of proteins in muscle fibres. This particularity makes BCAAs a very used supplement for favouring the regeneration and growth of muscle tissue.
According to several studies, the intake of BCAA's before exercise can contribute to improving the subsequent protein synthesis.
Another property of the BCAA's is their capacity to oxidize and provide the muscle tissue with energy during the workout when there are low levels of carbohydrates. Consuming this product will help us to maintain a constant level of energy throughout the exercise routine.
Additionally, another interesting characteristic of BCAAs, is that they help to delay fatigue. While we are training, the levels of serotonin increase, and among other events, the sensation of fatigue increases, which will translate in a decrease in performance. BCAAs reduce Tryptophan levels (thus reducing the levels of serotonin), and like this, decreasing the sensation of fatigue, both mental and physical.
How to take BCAAs?
There are several protocols for taking BCAAs, but in this case, we will focus on the most important moment, the Peri-workout:
- Before your workout along with a Pre-workout supplement
- During your workout, along with Carbohydrates and Mineral Salts
- After your workout, along with Creatine, Glutamine and Protein Shakes
Who can take BCAAs?
- Athletes and Sportspeople that wish to recover properly after their workouts.
- Athletes and Sportspeople who seek to protect their muscle mass during training, especially in long-duration sports.
- Athletes and Sportspeople looking to build up their muscle mass.
- General population looking to protect their muscle tissue from the effect of ageing, weight loss treatments, etc., as well as aiding recovery.
Nutritional Facts BCAA´S INSTANT 2:1:1 150g NEUTRAL
|per servingper 100g|
|Information BCAA´S INSTANT 2:1:1 150g NEUTRAL|
|Serving size: 1/2 dispenser (5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: L-Leucine (sunflower) [emulsifier: sunflower lecithin]) [produced through a fermentation process, 100% vegetable origin] Non GMO*, L-Isoleucine , L-Valine. *Genetically modified organism.|
How to take BCAA´S INSTANTÁNEO 2:1:1:As a dietary supplement, take 1/2 dispenser (5g) with 200ml of water and take before, during or after training. They can be taken in two ways:- As a pre/intra-workout drink. - Immediately after exercise and before your post-workout shake (Evowhey or Evoexcell)
- Todo lo que necesitas saber de los BCAAsLos aminoácidos de cadena ramificada son 3 aminoácidos...
- BCAAs en definiciónLos BCAAs se componen de 3 aminoácidos ramificados y esenciales: leucina, valina e isoleucin...
- Efectos de los BCAAS en Deportes de Larga DuraciónSe consideran deportes de larga duración a los que duran más de 30 minutos...
- Protocolo de suplementación intra-entrenamientoEl intra-entrenamiento comprende el período desde que comienza la actividad física hasta que acaba. El entrenamiento intenso (intensidad de esfuerzo, no de carga) aumenta la degradación de aminoácidos de cadena ramificada BCAA...
- Comparativa: EvoBCAAs, BCAA 5000 Powder, BCAA Peak, BCAA 5050 Complex, Nitro Amino FXEl intra-entrenamiento comprende el período desde que comienza la actividad física hasta que acaba. El entrenamiento intenso (intensidad de esfuerzo, no de carga) aumenta la degradación de aminoácidos de cadena ramificada BCAA...
- BCAAs y Ornitina, mejora la capacidad de respuestaLos aminoácidos de cadena ramificada ingeridos durante el ejercicio han demostrado hasta ahora una ligera mejoría en la fatiga central, medido indirectamente mediante tests de rendimiento psicomotor...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.